Marshall County Vs David Lipscomb

eightyfourchamp

Bomb Squad: Where is all of your Bozo Friends and alter egos that used to show up in years past? And "B" I think you are turning into a voyeur--you just like to watch. We need some of that East TN. Flavor in the threads.

Well, you know what they say, the only thing worst than a voyeur is somebody that would dress up to be a college mascot. How is that for flavor?

I see the typical Lipscomb/Marshall County game. MC get beat on the long ball before the night is over.

DL-35

MC-7

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bomb Squad: Where is all of your Bozo Friends and alter egos that used to show up in years past? And "B" I think you are turning into a voyeur--you just like to watch. We need some of that East TN. Flavor in the threads.

... If, hypothetically, I had alter egos, they would have been axed by CoachT during Alcoa week last year. That is only hypothetical. Vandy1, you think I need an entourage? A posse? A mob? A crew? A squad? You are mistaken my friend. I am a one man show. One man that occasionally has guest performers. This takes nothing away from those performers who choose to post alongside me. They are the Waylon Jennings to my Willie Nelson. So, what have we learned? Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys.

P.S. The fact that "Mr. B" posted between the time I started posting and the time I previewed my post, in no way helps my argument.

B)-->

QUOTE(Mr. B @ Oct 17 2005 - 08:49 PM) 825787333[/snapback]

Well, you know what they say, the only thing worst than a voyeur is somebody that would dress up to be a college mascot. How is that for flavor?

I see the typical Lipscomb/Marshall County game. MC get beat on the long ball before the night is over.

DL-35

MC-7

Cheerleaders always loved the Bison. The Bison got the Cheerleader.

Cheerleaders always loved the Bison. The Bison got the Cheerleader.

... And they lived happily ever after.

This post has been rated CoachT PG -- Suitable for most audiences.

This is what CoachT is all about. It's more than a football forum, it's a place where we can come together and share those stories that play the most beautiful chords on the strings of our hearts. Here's to you Vandy1 and Mrs. Vandy1.

Where is the East Tennessee Football Expert?

Word has it he's been a little too busy in the classroom to make it to the boards. Maybe you can catch him in your "web" and pull him back to the keyboard for some R&R.

Now for what we're really worried about, the scoring:

- Chuck will no doubt tell at least one player that he has been benched by Coach Mac for the week, automatic 10 trick points to MC.

- If the Tigers can keep Binkley from making any tackle on a single drive, they will be awarded 3 trick points.

- The Tigers will earn 2 trick points for each Ford Hillin overthrow during the game.

- If the Tigers can manage to get "Welcome to the Jungle" played over the PA system at any point in the game, they will be awarded 5 trick points (Bonus 20 points if it is played 3 or more consecutive times at least an hour before gametime.)

- If the Tigers manage to have gametime moved once the team has already arrived, they will be awarded 8 trick points.

- If Coach Weber trys to "pull one over" on someone at any point during the game, the Tigers will be awarded 5 trick points.

- If Coach Taylor says "If it's too good to be true..." on the sidelines at any time during the game, the Tigers will be awarded 5 trick points.

- If Coach Temple is caught drawing up plays for next year's middle school season at any time with 2 hours of gametime, the Tigers will be awarded 5 trick points.

- If Coach Stewart begins jumping on the sidelines at any point during the game, the Tigers will be awarded 5 trick points.

- If Coach Tillman is found racking weights in the weight room anytime within 2 hours of gametime, the Tigers will be awarded 5 trick points.

- If Coach Mac makes any statement on the sidelines that cannot be understood by 3 or more people, the Tigers will be awarded 5 trick points.

- If Marshall County causes the game clock to stop at any point during the 4th quarter when the rules do not call for it to be stopped, they will be awarded 50 trick points.

Disclaimer: Trick points are not in any way related to the points on the scoreboard. Everything here is made up and the points do not matter.

Edited by hsballguy

...If you're in the jungle, you will be the only one there. You will also be the only one there with negative trick points. Minus 4 trick points.

Mark, I hate to see a fellow CoachT-er sit for more than a half a day with negative trick points, so I've decided to do something about it. I'm awarding you 5 trick points for letting me and a friend in the other day to get a lift in.

Net trick points = +1.

Also, I'm taking 5 trick points away from vandy1 for not participating in the thread in over 36 hours. Even when you get burned, you must still come back for more. Some people are merely there for the entertainment of others.