Hendersonville Vs Gallatin

WAVE PRIDE

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALTHOUGH IM CONCERNED ABOUT THE HEALTH OF A FEW KEY STARTERS FOR THE GREEN WAVE. HAS ANYONE HEARD AN INJURY UPDATE ON JT. AND THE GRAFTON KID AS WELL AS FISHER HE DIDNT PLAY ALOT ON DEFENSE LAST WEEK WE NEED HIM TO BE HALTHY DOWN THE STRETCH HE DOES A GOOD JOB OF STOPPING THE RUN GOOD LUCK GREEN WAVE . WE A GOOD CROWD THERE FRIDAY NIGHT AND NEED TO GET OFF OUR BUTTS AND BE LOUD AND SUPPORT THESE KIDS THEY HAVE WORKED THERE BUTTS OFF THIS YEAR AND THEY DESERVE TO SEE AND HEAR A CROWD OF THE OLD GREEN WAVE FANS WHEN NO ONE WANTED TO PLAY US IN THE WAVE YARD I JUST HAVENT SEEN IT THIS YEAR HOPEFULLY FRIDAY IT WILL SHOW UP

Would love to see my boys have a game with no turnovers! In all my years of following Green Wave football, I can't remember a team that put it on the ground so much! It's amazing to me that we are 8-2 considering.

Anyway, I hope J.T. is okay & I think Justin did a great job filling in for him Friday night! Good luck guys...beat those Commandoes!!

GO GREEN WAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to see the boys of Hville come out with a WIN! Hendersonville has nothing to win, Gallatin has everything to lose. It could be an upset in Hvilles favor. If I where a betting man I would go with Gallatin. The problem I do see with Hville is too many people playin too many sports. We need to get them to 1-2 sports and that is it. Good Luck Commandos!!

I think the Wave pulls out the W on this one by 10.

I did have a question for the Commandos. Was that a freshman QB with his picture in the paper playing for varsity last weekend? B)

No that was not the Freshman QB, You may have seen him pitching a baseball, it has been said he has been pitching for HHS as well as QBing for HHS during Football. Good Job Commandos. Didn't think that was something that happened. Don't believe ask the Baseball Coach, I should know I saw him pitching.

I would love to see the boys of Hville come out with a WIN! Hendersonville has nothing to win, Gallatin has everything to lose. It could be an upset in Hvilles favor. If I where a betting man I would go with Gallatin. The problem I do see with Hville is too many people playin too many sports. We need to get them to 1-2 sports and that is it. Good Luck Commandos!!

You have got be kidding me...kids playing too many sports is the problem?? Nice try, but that "dog dont hunt". GHS wins in a very very close game.

It seems that most coaches have a team that they consistently have trouble with and Hendersonville may be Coach Lassiter's. He obviously is taking that seriously after hearing him on the field Fri. night. Gallatin should win this one but I hope we diversify that offense. HL could not stop that little quarterback draw and we ran it probably 20 times. If it works keep doin' it I quess. The Commando d-line will be a lot tougher though. Any word on Ferrell's injury would be appreciated. "General" did an outstanding job filling in. Good ball fakes and he seemed to just disappear into the hole. He's a smooth runner. Also the pass to Hall was a thing of beauty. Looked like he just got turned wrong initially and couldn't recover to make the catch.

GreenWave by 10 this week

No that was not the Freshman QB, You may have seen him pitching a baseball, it has been said he has been pitching for HHS as well as QBing for HHS during Football. Good Job Commandos. Didn't think that was something that happened. Don't believe ask the Baseball Coach, I should know I saw him pitching.

The caption under his picture said something to the effect of "Freshman Quarterback whateverhisname was". I figured it was a misprint. B)