What Do Yall Think About Greenfield

Dez

Greenfield dosen't even have bball to look foward to this year....just don't have any athletes......

Medling, Potts, Crouse, Page, Robinson, Jaybird. They're comin! they're in 5th, 6th, and 7th grades. Their an excellent group of young men! Where is Schlicht? I bet he could win with the current group of athletes! :P

Medling, Potts, Crouse, Page, Robinson, Jaybird. They're comin! they're in 5th, 6th, and 7th grades. Their an excellent group of young men! Where is Schlicht? I bet he could win with the current group of athletes! :P

We'll see :P ....alot can happen between where they are now and when they get to high school...i know that the current group of freshman at DHS when they were in 8th grade had about 15 players now they have 7....alot can happen

Has it ever been mentioned to combine Gleason and Greenfield to make a south Weakley Co. high school. I know that originally Dresden was to be Eastview and Martin Westview, but Palmersville knocked that out. It just seems to me a 2AA Weakley South High School would be a tough opponent of Dresden and Martin. Has this idea ever been kicked around down there?

Has it ever been mentioned to combine Gleason and Greenfield to make a south Weakley Co. high school. I know that originally Dresden was to be Eastview and Martin Westview, but Palmersville knocked that out. It just seems to me a 2AA Weakley South High School would be a tough opponent of Dresden and Martin. Has this idea ever been kicked around down there?

(as I am dodging bullets from Gleason and Greenfield)

That would cause a riot in these parts. Please don't mention the C word... :lol:

(as I am dodging bullets from Gleason and Greenfield)

That would cause a riot in these parts. Please don't mention the C word... :lol:

Is there a way to annex Bradford and Skullbone into Weakley County and let them join Greenfield and Gleason.... trying to think of a good nickname to go with the skull and crossbones.....