District 11 A

rhs#1fan

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Richland Raiders will be one of the top 2 teams in the District. They have a lot of speed, talent, and defense, one element most schools lack. If the players will listen to Coach Miller and he allows them to run the floor.

I guess the Raiders will be overlooked by most of the teams. They defeated Moore Co. by 10+ at camp, Cornersville by 20+, Santa Fe by 10+ in their 4th game that day. With that, the Raiders would finish 4th if not higher.

It's amazing what people who quit say about a team and its coach when they have no idea about the situation!! (sharpie4014)

Edited by rhs#1fan

i dunno...but richland seemed to only play 100% when they wanted to last year...they played us close in games...but then they would go to weaker teams and get beat...i think they have pretty good talent...i just dont know if theyll use it

You are exactly right!! They have the talent to make some noise, but its up to the players to show it off. It's about pride!!

About summer camps, it shows a sense of dedication and hard work. They didn't have their best but it is a time to develop and make progress. They won 5 games last year, having a good summer shows improvement.

JUST BEWARE OF THE RAIDERS!!

You are exactly right!! They have the talent to make some noise, but its up to the players to show it off. It's about pride!!

About summer camps, it shows a sense of dedication and hard work. They didn't have their best but it is a time to develop and make progress. They won 5 games last year, having a good summer shows improvement.

JUST BEWARE OF THE RAIDERS!!

is there anyone really standing out on the team this year?

is there anyone really standing out on the team this year?

Not really...all of the guys have vastly improved. I think they will be very deep. They have three solid seniors, a couple of talented juniors, a core of unbelievable sophmores, and some diaper dandies!

This will be the year Richland makes some noise.

I believe it will be Richland and Cully because, Vasek and Mario could create problems!

Not really...all of the guys have vastly improved. I think they will be very deep. They have three solid seniors, a couple of talented juniors, a core of unbelievable sophmores, and some diaper dandies!

This will be the year Richland makes some noise.

I believe it will be Richland and Cully because, Vasek and Mario could create problems!

yea it'll be a good year...one thing that kills me about our team everyone knows abnout mario and most know about donnavon...but i tried to tell people last year about phillip dungy and dustin blocker...phillip is a very aggressive player when hes on the court...a great shooter and he loves to block shots...dustin is a big power guard who shoots well passes well and loves to take a smaller guard down low...i dunno but i just know by the end of the season the culleoka starting 5 will be very easy to name...and im looking forward to a great season of basketball

A secrete squirrel

Sharpie4014, don't you think that Coach Miller's fiance would have bothered him last season, considering that she was at all the games. Not that I can say the same for you. I have to agree with RHS#1fan it is funny how quitters have so much to say about stuff they hardly know about. :lol:

Edited by rhs404

yea it'll be a good year...one thing that kills me about our team everyone knows abnout mario and most know about donnavon...but i tried to tell people last year about phillip dungy and dustin blocker...phillip is a very aggressive player when hes on the court...a great shooter and he loves to block shots...dustin is a big power guard who shoots well passes well and loves to take a smaller guard down low...i dunno but i just know by the end of the season the culleoka starting 5 will be very easy to name...and im looking forward to a great season of basketball

I agree Culleoka has a great supporting around Demario that nobody really knows about....

I agree Culleoka has a great supporting around Demario that nobody really knows about....

I will agree with you two. Culleoka has some solid players around a stand out. Vasak, Dungy, and Blocker allow Mario the freedom to play. However, a quick team may create problems for two of those three because they are a little bit big and may struggle when guarding more athletic teams.