5AAA Who Would U Pick In Order?

tngirl

CLEVELAND,WALKERVALLEY,MCMINN,BRADLEY,RHEA COUNTY,AND CUMBERLAND.

1.CLEVELAND(they might be young but they still have talented players ex.. angie, kerri, more juniors and sophmores that got some playing time last yr.)

2.CUMBERLAND( always good and hard to beat also)

3.MCMINN(watch out)

4.BRADLEY (know body to score but jackie)

5.WALKER VALLEY(first time in district and lost some keys players)

6. RHEA COUNTY(no talented players )

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Bradley or Cumberland ... lots of returning experience

3. Cleveland....how far can Kerri take them

4. McMinn..... could surprise people but i don't think so

5. Walker Vally.... only have one player back and will be playing up

6. Rhea.. same as always

its not all about kerri they have angie also and some more players that will step up

1) Cumberland County: Everybody returns from a very talented sub-state team from 2004-2005.

2) McMinn County: Their good sophmore class from last year looks to move up in the district.

3) Cleveland: Can the young players compliment Simpson?

4) Walker Valley: They return a strong backcourt, but the lack of post depth will leave them in the middle of the pack.

5) Bradley: Pickel will be the district MVP, but the development of the talented young posts will decide if the Bearettes miss the Region Tournament for the first time ever.

6) Rhea: The Golden Eagles can't be underestimated. they knocked off Bradley last year and return the core of their players. Not much talent, but a whole lotta heart!

A good team in 5-AAA is gonna be left out of region this year. The question is who.

CLEVELAND,WALKERVALLEY,MCMINN,BRADLEY,RHEA COUNTY,AND CUMBERLAND.

1.CLEVELAND(they might be young but they still have talented players ex.. angie, kerri, more juniors and sophmores that got some playing time last yr.)

2.CUMBERLAND( always good and hard to beat also)

3.MCMINN(watch out)

4.BRADLEY (know body to score but jackie)

5.WALKER VALLEY(first time in district and lost some keys players)

6. RHEA COUNTY(no talented players )

1.Cumberland (#1 until someone knocks them off)

2.Bradley Central( 2 to 3 deep at every position this season)

3.Cleveland ( No depth much like BC last season)

4.McMinn(Not enough talent to hold off the top 3)

5.Walker Valley(1 player team)

6.Rhea(lack skill position players)

1.Cumberland (#1 until someone knocks them off)

2.Bradley Central( 2 to 3 deep at every position this season)

3.Cleveland ( No depth much like BC last season)

4.McMinn(Not enough talent to hold off the top 3)

5.Walker Valley(1 player team)

6.Rhea(lack skill position players)

After Jackie no one is a proven step up player, that is if after Alyson no one is a step up proven player? Guess if Ashton, Alex, Chinia have not proven anything yet then Lauren, Calli, Tiffany, haven't either. However I seem to recall BC and WV playing a couple times last year and I believe at least for WV a few of these players having a little something to do with the outcome.

Well I guess we will see which teams supporting cast is better but it won't be until they play!

1) Cumberland- Return basically every player from their sub-state team of last year. Foster, Martin, Smith, and new edition Brown give them depth in the backcourt for their "run-n-gun" style of offense. And not to mention the best homecourt atmosphere in the district. Hard to go into Crossville and get a W.

2) McMinn- Return most of last years team i think. Very physical post game.

3) Cleveland- Still have #1. Always play with alot of heart.

4) Walker Valley- Don't know much about the new edition but from what i hear are very solid.

5) Bradley- They bring back Pickel.

6) Rhea

After Jackie no one is a proven step up player, that is if after Alyson no one is a step up proven player? Guess if Ashton, Alex, Chinia have not proven anything yet then Lauren, Calli, Tiffany, haven't either. However I seem to recall BC and WV playing a couple times last year and I believe at least for WV a few of these players having a little something to do with the outcome.

Well I guess we will see which teams supporting cast is better but it won't be until they play!

Graduation ,Transfers and new players change allot doesn't it. Funny how that affects talent huh?

• 4 weeks later...

Let the games begin!!!

District play is about to get started. This should be fun!!!!

Let's get it started!!!

Everyone seems to be playing pretty good in these Hall of Fame and holiday tournament games, even though the competition was nothing like it will be in district play. In no particular order, so far each team stands at:

Rhea Couty: 4 - 2

Cumberland: 4 - 1

Cleveland: 4 - 0

Bradley: 3 - 1

Walker V: 3 - 0

McMinn: 2 - 1