Cumberland Gap Panthers!

Gapfan06

Again, do you get out of Claiborne County!!! Bryan Wright is by far the best defensive player in the conference. I feel Laws is the best on offense but also feel Caldwell at H.V. may be the best. Your guy may be third. As far as Clemons stooping Laws, S.G. stopped theirselves because their offense was so 1 demisional at the first of the season. Get out and watch some football!!!!

I think it should be Zeth Clemons who wins MVP, because he is pretty much the vocal leader of our team. He proves he is one of the best week in and week out. Thats why he led his team to a REGION CHAMPIONSHIP this year. Unlike some other teams I can think of.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it should be Zeth Clemons who wins MVP, because he is pretty much the vocal leader of our team. He proves he is one of the best week in and week out. Thats why he led his team to a REGION CHAMPIONSHIP this year. Unlike some other teams I can think of.

You've got it Big T!

Every team out there has a player whose teammates look up to and say "We wouldn't have been this good without him".

The Panthers also have more than one. But, the Best of the Best is indeed Zeth Clemons!

Before I would even look at another team, I would look at Ryan Hoskins as a very close 2nd.

Edited by The Sports Guy

Good Luck to the Panthers tonight. Being the Chaplain for the CHS Bulldogs I am glad to see that "The Gap" is doing well. I would also remind and ask that you say a prayer for the CHS Boys and Staff for tonight. All bickering adn differences aside these young men (Gap and CHS) has done their best this year and all need the positive attention that all youth need.

There will be a Fifth Quarter Party following our game tonight at FBC New Tazewell, I figure instead of getting drunk (which both sides of the river does) I will give them an opportunity to have good fun in a Christian environment.

Good Luck to The 'Dawgs and Good Luck to the Panthers

Good Luck to the Panthers tonight. Being the Chaplain for the CHS Bulldogs I am glad to see that "The Gap" is doing well. I would also remind and ask that you say a prayer for the CHS Boys and Staff for tonight. All bickering adn differences aside these young men (Gap and CHS) has done their best this year and all need the positive attention that all youth need.

There will be a Fifth Quarter Party following our game tonight at FBC New Tazewell, I figure instead of getting drunk (which both sides of the river does) I will give them an opportunity to have good fun in a Christian environment.

Good Luck to The 'Dawgs and Good Luck to the Panthers

You've got it RB@FBC! Good luck to both teams!

Do you have an update on Jared Liles? I still haven't spoken with Barry.

You've got it RB@FBC! Good luck to both teams!

Do you have an update on Jared Liles? I still haven't spoken with Barry.

Jared wont be playing tonight partial tear MCL and Cartlidge damage, he will be available next week for the playoffs. He will be sitting upstairs in the booth with me.

Also

Joseph Holt is sidelined this week as well for a bogus call the zebras made. Joseph knows what he did was wrong, being 1 of his youth ministers he blushed when i asked him what he did - lol...

:thumb: