Cumberland Gap Panthers!

Gapfan06

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next subject, Clemmons MVP!!!, Laws at South Greene has over 1,000 yards rushing, and 20 touchdowns. It must be hard over there in Claiborne County to get out and see other people. If you did you would know there are better players out there. If he is region MVP your region is weak.

Way to get 'em told dukes.

Next subject, Clemmons MVP!!!, Laws at South Greene has over 1,000 yards rushing, and 20 touchdowns. It must be hard over there in Claiborne County to get out and see other people. If you did you would know there are better players out there. If he is region MVP your region is weak.

I did see Laws play, and he is very good! He is one of the best in all of East Tennessee!

I predict that South Greene will be way too much for CAK in the first round of the play-offs, and advance to face Alcoa in round 2. Congrtulations on a great season!

But who do you think put the stops on Laws in the Cumberland Gap game? The Panthers leading tackler, and one of the best in East Tennessee is Zeth Clemons.

Remember that one? It was 10-7. South Greene's only Region 1AA loss.

The MVP should be the one that got his team the farthest.

The best player on the best team in Region 1AA is Zeth Clemons.

Period. Exclamation point!

Again, do you get out of Claiborne County!!! Bryan Wright is by far the best defensive player in the conference. I feel Laws is the best on offense but also feel Caldwell at H.V. may be the best. Your guy may be third. As far as Clemons stooping Laws, S.G. stopped theirselves because their offense was so 1 demisional at the first of the season. Get out and watch some football!!!!