Loudon Vs Rockwood

Fan2Fan

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be a good game it can go either way but i am betting on loudon they will bring the a game but so will rockwood keep it going loudon got to have this one to keep your 2nd place seed

Actually , Loudon already has the #2 seed locked up so even if they lose , which I don't think will happen , the Redskins would still be 2nd by virtue of their win over CAK. Rockwood is playing good football right now and will make a game of it but Loudon is just flat out better. Good luck to both teams and I hope to see one or both of you in a few weeks at Goddard Field against my Tornadoes. :thumb:

i think loudon will win pretty handily because of 3 reasons. 1 if loudon brought their a game against wartburg i know they will against rockwood. 2 loudon will have to very good threats in cambell and hawkins will be back. 3 loudons passing game is better than most have predicted. fritz has i think over 1000 yards passing this year.

i think that rockwood will hold their own against loudon i don't know why you are counting rockwood out they are a very good team! we will see friday!! Rockwood has played good ball since week 5 no matter what anyone says i think the tiger will post a 5-5 record after friday!! Go Tigers!!

yea rockwood is a good team but i believe loudon is better loudon has too much speed and talent...rockwood might hold on a close one for a quater or 2 but after that loudon will run with it...

WaggleRT you must come back, there is trouble in Tiger Town !!!!!! They are about to be invaded by redskins and they need help. It is up to you to put together the MOST IMPORTANT CHEER OF YOUR LIFE !!!!! This one is for the playoffs Wag, shake off that pulled hammie and get out there and leg kick like you have never kicked before. I'm sure that Loudon has never seen chearleading ability like what will be unleashed on Friday night. CHEER THROUGH THE PAIN !!!!!