Hampton Vs. Cloudland

RedwallOutcast

Hampton faced the best passing team in this area last week. The Caldwell kid from Happy Valley has over 2000 yards passing.

pujo, i have finally learned that everyone is going to pull everything they can out the air to say that Hampton will get beat. If we win, do you think that we will get respect? Probably not. They say we won't be able to run, they say we can't cover the pass, they say we can't stop their run. What more do they need to do to prove they are capable of playing ball. Hampton is not 8-1 for a reason and I know that Cloudland is not either, but they haven't played the schedule that we have I don't care what is said. I have had enough, keep throwing your excuses out, but come Friday morning there should be some respect showing up here.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pujo, i have finally learned that everyone is going to pull everything they can out the air to say that Hampton will get beat. If we win, do you think that we will get respect? Probably not. They say we won't be able to run, they say we can't cover the pass, they say we can't stop their run. What more do they need to do to prove they are capable of playing ball. Hampton is not 8-1 for a reason and I know that Cloudland is not either, but they haven't played the schedule that we have I don't care what is said. I have had enough, keep throwing your excuses out, but come Friday morning there should be some respect showing up here.

The respect won't come, It will only bashing and dumb stuff. Just like Cloudland was for so long, the most hated team around. Good teams are always hated. Don't you love it.

yes, yes I do. And what is going to be even better is when we could possibly meet and beat them again.

Last week ,no one give Hampton a chance except one guy from Happy Valley, all the Cloudland people were picking against Hampton. Everyone knows Hampton is building a powerhouse and its only going to get better the next few years. I make a early perdiction, Hampton will go 10 and 0 next season. Scheduling is going to get tough. Hampton will have a tough time picking up local teams.

if cloudland comes out with the win ill be suprised or sumthin went wrong..these dogs are fired up and ready to go..they have faced a hard schedule and surpased it all..good luck to both teams..cloudland hasnt faced no where near as hard schedule...fame and glory baby..you guys have my respect even if you lose..good luck

Congratualtions to Adam Townsed being selected to WJHL player of the week. Apparently it was on the sports edition last night, but read the article on their website. It talks about his last touchdown, 47 yards of slashing, darting and ducking. One of the most spectacular runs I have ever witnessed. Once again, congrats to Adam and the team. 18 hours and counting, I am ready to throw up.

HAMPTON RUNNING BACK ADAM TOWNSEND IS USUALLY THE SMALLEST PLAYER ON THE FIELD.

"IT'S NOT THE DOG IN THE FIGHT BUT THE FIGHT IN THE DOG." SAYS TOWNSEND.

BUT LAST FRIDAY NIGHT AGAINST RIVAL HAPPY VALLEY HE GAME UP WITH THE BIGGEST PLAYS OF THE GAME. "MADE ME REAL HAPPY THAT EVERYBODY PLAYED LIKE THEY DID." TOWNSEND ADDS "THE LINE HAS NEVER BLOCKED SO GOOD." TEAMMATE MICHAEL LUNSFORD SAYS HIS STAR RUNNING BACK MAKES EVERYONE'S JOB ON THE OFFENSE EASIER. " WHEN HE RUNS LIKE HE DID AGAINST HAPPY VALLEY, AND BREAKS THOSE LONG RUNS, IT KEEPS US FROM HAVING TO DRIVE."

TOWNSEND RUSHED FOR 267 YARDS ON 28 CARRIES. AND ADDED 3 TOUCHDOWNS IN THE BULLDOGS 28-21 WIN OVER THE WARRIORS. "IT'S HARD TO IMAGINE A KID THAT SIZE AND THAT STRONG HAS THE QUICKNESS AND THE VISION TO DO THE THINGS THAT HE DOES." SAYS LEGENDARY COACH J.C. CAMPBELL.

TOWNSEND SAYS HIS SMALL STATURE ACTUALLY GIVES HIM AN ADVANTAGE. "OUR LINE IS SO BIG I CAN HIND BEHIND THEM." NOT SURPRISINGLY TOWNSEND EMULATES SOME OF THE GREATEST NFL BACKS OF ALL TIME. " I LIKE BARRY SANDERS AND EMMITT SMITH, I REALLY LIKE TO WATCH BARRY RUN."

TOWNSEND'S BARRY SANDERS MOMENT CAME LATE IN THE GAME ON FRIDAY, A SLASHING AND DASHING, DUCKING AND DARTING 47 YARDS TOUCHDOWN RUN THAT PUT THE GAME OUT OF REACH. "HE'S JUST AMAZING." SAYS COACH CAMPBELL.

CONGRATULATIONS TO HAMPTON RUNNING BACK ADAMS TOWNSEND. THIS WEEKS WATAUGA ORTHOPAEDICS PLAYER OF THE WEEK.

Hampton fans better not count a victory right yet, theres alot of pride in Roan Mt. Cloudland will not go down without a fight. Hampton better come to play. I know these boys,they have Heart, this is their superbowl.

Like the saying goes

"you have to beat the man before you can be the man"

And these dogs want blood

I'm sooo pumped im'a bout to EXPLODE