Grace Vs Temple

oldtimeballer63

Yes it should be a great game. I know that both teams think they can win and both have proven that they can. It is just idiots like that that disgrace who they are representing and it takes away respect for that particular school. I know that the Grace football team has more pride than to get on here and make their team and school look stupid.

TRUE!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

takinit2thehoop- you spend way too much time on coacht - you were researching my name lol- what a loser...

I never said that I was on the team..I never said that I wasn't....

all I said is that we will win- I apologize for spelling Dilts' name wrong- i was typing kinda fast-

I am not giving bulletin board material- I am telling you what will happen- grace will beat temple- everyone else makes predictions why can't I make mine...just cause you think I will be wrong-...

How do I take away from my school by remaining loyal- and stating positive- sorry realistic predictions - I have confidence that we can beat them...as does the rest of the school- I am getting on to tell people that it will happen.....you want me to leave it up to the players and coaches.....I wouldn't want it anywhere else....

I think it will be a close game no one winning by more than 2 touchdowns. Both teams are very capable of coming out with a win. Graces key to a victory is going to be controling the line or scrimmage. If they can run the ball effectively with Dilts and Pollard I like there chances alot better. But even more so than that control it on the defensive side. If they can keep pressure on smithson with just there front 4 allowing linebackers to drop into coverage i think smithson can make some mistakes under pressure. As far as Temple try to run between the tackles every now and then, try to protect smithson and throw throw throw. Who ever does these things better i believe will walk away with the W.

Edited by redandwhiteforever

grace will dominate if you question it come to smoothie king next week and fight me

Has Grace shown the ability to dominate anyone this year(except those other wimpy Christian schools like David Brainerd(The only game they won was on forfeit) and Mt. Juliet but come on who hasn't whipped them?)? They barely beat Silverdale and King's Academy which neither are good teams.

Temple beat Copper Basin and Grace did not even score on them!!! Temple also beat Silverdale pretty soundly so how does Grace expect to dominate Temple? Please explain that to me.

Edited by vols2422