Trousdale Co. Vs. Red Boiling Spgs.

rockytoptn1

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure RBS would be excited to learn 8th graders will play for Trousdale friday night. At Trousdale, 8th graders are under a different administration than the highschool. Playing them in a highschool game would then be considered a violation under TSSAA rules. Scratch up a forfeit win for the Bulldogs.

I think JWhite was throwing in a little joke there buddy...

The Jackets need to keep the main players out of this game IMO. The Jackets could sit out the starters and still probably win by 4 touchdowns in this one.

What I worry about is them playing Red Boiling and a possible easy 1st round matchup before starting to play tough teams.

Coach Satt MIGHT (that is a BIG MIGHT) leave his starters in for 2 Offensive and 2 Defensive drives just to keep them in the rotation of playing, but the younger players will see most of the playing time in this one...TC's second string put up 42 against Mt. Juliet Christian and they beat RBS, so this one might get out of hand...LETS JUST HOPE THIS GAME IS INJURY-FREE ON BOTH SIDES...

I'm sure RBS would be excited to learn 8th graders will play for Trousdale friday night. At Trousdale, 8th graders are under a different administration than the highschool. Playing them in a highschool game would then be considered a violation under TSSAA rules. Scratch up a forfeit win for the Bulldogs.

Just kidding, but......................

thats the only way they could beat ANYBODY.

How many players do they have 12?

The Jackets wont lose this game. This will be a blow out just like all the rest. I look foward to watching yall play against us in the playoffs. The winner will win the state just like all the previous year.

Im pretty sure that FCS will put you guys out before we get to play, but theres always next yr buddy.

Just kidding, but......................

thats the only way they could beat ANYBODY.

How many players do they have 12?

RBS has 30 players...There are tons of athletes that are in the school that doesn't play...I can only think of 1 basketball player that plays football and 3 or 4 baseball players that play football...RBS just doesn't get the players to come out and play...Now while I was in school before I graduated do you know the reason why people wouldn't play???...well I was always told that noone played...or that they didn't wanna play for a losing team...We've had people in the crowd yell and scream during the game how bad they are...RBS football players go out and try...they're not the best of players, but they do try there hardest every game...I just hope they end up getting players to come out and play as the years go along...they've had 2 really good jr high seasons in a row going 4-3 last year and 5-1 this year...I believe the 4-3 season was the best they've been since 92'...but none of those jr high players ended playing highschool ball...I hope the jr high players RBS has now sticks w/ it and in a few years they're a good football team...

RBS has 30 players...There are tons of athletes that are in the school that doesn't play...I can only think of 1 basketball player that plays football and 3 or 4 baseball players that play football...RBS just doesn't get the players to come out and play...Now while I was in school before I graduated do you know the reason why people wouldn't play???...well I was always told that noone played...or that they didn't wanna play for a losing team...We've had people in the crowd yell and scream during the game how bad they are...RBS football players go out and try...they're not the best of players, but they do try there hardest every game...I just hope they end up getting players to come out and play as the years go along...they've had 2 really good jr high seasons in a row going 4-3 last year and 5-1 this year...I believe the 4-3 season was the best they've been since 92'...but none of those jr high players ended playing highschool ball...I hope the jr high players RBS has now sticks w/ it and in a few years they're a good football team...

I don't think TC has many if any over 30 players.