Who's In The Arby's Classic This Year?

rodorbobby

Im going to have to disagree with you on that 1. I'd say Brandon Wright or Javaris Cridenton is the best player in this years Arbys. Wright is ranked #1 PF and Criddenten is ranked #1 PG (ahead of Kemp) in the nation.Nothing against Willie ive seen him twice now at the state tourney and he electric with the ball in his hands. Bolivar may be the best all around team though.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats good even though it was dirty what the arbys classic people did to bradley last year. if you win the arbys are you not allowed to come back or something?

-bradleybears2004

Its not because they won it one year that they couldnt come back for the next. Its because all their GOOD players left. The team was any good last year, thats why they wasnt in the state tournament like they was the year they won the arbys classic.

Im going to have to disagree with you on that 1. I'd say Brandon Wright or Javaris Cridenton is the best player in this years Arbys. Wright is ranked #1 PF and Criddenten is ranked #1 PG (ahead of Kemp) in the nation.Nothing against Willie ive seen him twice now at the state tourney and he electric with the ball in his hands. Bolivar may be the best all around team though.

I agree with all that, BristolBoy. And I'm sure there will be a good number of great teams from all over the US and some from outside the US. My question is, what local teams will be in the tourney? I know some local teams commit to other tourneys, none as big as the Arbys, but it seems that some of the better local teams have been snubbed when other weaker teams get invited. Looks like Science Hill and Sullivan South will be two of the better locals this year. Science Hill is athletic enough to play in the Arby's. South is pretty athletic too and big. Are these teams in? Watching Sullivan Central play in the Arby's is really boring to everyone except the Cougar fans and their ending is predictable. I guess the non-local team beating on them enjoys the game too.

How soon will the teams be officially announced and will their be a decent website this year?

I agree with all that, BristolBoy. And I'm sure there will be a good number of great teams from all over the US and some from outside the US. My question is, what local teams will be in the tourney? I know some local teams commit to other tourneys, none as big as the Arbys, but it seems that some of the better local teams have been snubbed when other weaker teams get invited. Looks like Science Hill and Sullivan South will be two of the better locals this year. Science Hill is athletic enough to play in the Arby's. South is pretty athletic too and big. Are these teams in? Watching Sullivan Central play in the Arby's is really boring to everyone except the Cougar fans and their ending is predictable. I guess the non-local team beating on them enjoys the game too.

How soon will the teams be officially announced and will their be a decent website this year?

please post dates of games also vanbureneagle do you know anything about a player by the name of darrin baker who plays for vanburen

please post dates of games also vanbureneagle do you know anything about a player by the name of darrin baker who plays for vanburen

Science Hill, Daniel Boone, Tn High, Dobynes-Bennett, Sullivan East, Elizabethton, & Gate City are in it every year. Plus Sullivan Central is a new enrty for this years tournament. Sullivan South usaully goes to the Disney Tournament I think. And the dates is the whole week after Christmas. :ph34r:

So yeah i guess only loseing 3 games the whole year and one of thoses games comeing to the defending Alabama state champs is not a good season. oh well..gesh i wish they would just admit they were scared of bradley comeing

thats good even though it was dirty what the arbys classic people did to bradley last year. if you win the arbys are you not allowed to come back or something?

-bradleybears2004

Its not because they won it one year that they couldnt come back for the next. Its because all their GOOD players left. The team was any good last year, thats why they wasnt in the state tournament like they was the year they won the arbys classic.

Sorry i put the wrong quote above

i heard that sullivan central was playing bolivar central again. rematch from the first round of the state tournament

No central doesnt know if they play bolivar in the first round. The people that is over the Arby's Classic doesnt do the drawing for teams until the middle or end of november. That was a gay rumor started by a teacher at central. :thumb: