Sullivan Central Basketball!

Cougar Crazy

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know the schedule for this weekends roundball in the hall. The Times-News preview has them in it but I've not seen anything else. The Central schedule on CoachT is all screwed up. :rolleyes:

There are two games Friday night with Central playing Twin Valley at 6:30 and Science Hill battling Charlotte at 8.

On Saturday there are three games, Central plays Charlotte at 4, Science Hill plays Siegel at 5:30 and Twin Valley goes up against Cleveland at 7.

Football is almost over, which is very good news for Central. Let's hear what everyone has to think about the Cougars this year.

SCHS yall football team was garbage anyways so dont even say you aint glad it was over yall basketball team aint got anything for us toppers! SHHS is the nicest in every sport yall cant hold us in baseketball or football cuz we number one in the confrence in everything u kno who are we science hill who are we science hill

hey shhsfootball66 i have the upmost respect for the basketball program at science hill because every year they just reload with great athletes but it is so called "thugs" like you that really ruin and give it a bad name.

Edited by toto ut

hey shhsfootball66 i have the upmost respect for the basketball program at science hill because every year they just reload with great athletes but it is so called "thugs" like you that really ruin and give it a bad name.

yea that all good and everything you calling me a thug by they way i talk man i have respect for every team in they state but whe you disrespect you get what is coming to you and tell me you are not that way man it karma so if you think that you can shove it you know because oboviously you dont have any respect for Science hill or you wouldnt be on my back for them rednecks talking all that trash and what team came away with the victory us SHHS

yea that all good and everything you calling me a thug by they way i talk man i have respect for every team in they state but whe you disrespect you get what is coming to you and tell me you are not that way man it karma so if you think that you can shove it you know because oboviously you dont have any respect for Science hill or you wouldnt be on my back for them rednecks talking all that trash and what team came away with the victory us SHHS

You can look at any of my posts and see i never once disrespected science hill. I just disrespect idiots that like to go into posts and try to get stuff started.

Where was your team playing when Central and Tennessee High were in Murfreesboro last March? Probably at home! Why are you so jealous of the fact that we went to the state last year? After all, only three teams went home happy. At least we got there!

why do you people think your so special from central, i go to shhs, and we have the best basketball team around here, and we always have, and we always will. are basketball team is the same thing as dbs football team. so dont kid yourself central. you might need to make up a new sport, like, lawn mower racing, you would probly win state in that. dont think your good at any other sport. because you will always be garbage. :lol: