Goodpasture '05-'06

Cougars2State

Hey now, lets not get into these little one on one fights. Dever was a good player. Just because somebody leaves one school because the might have a better chance to play college ball, you can't blame them. He was a decent player at both schools, metro and GP. But really what is the percentage of high school basketball players that get college schollarships, its not good. Besides last i herd he light have something going on with TN Tech?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great comeback...you must love to name call (Goodpastures coach and me). Listen here is what it all boils down to...you and your dad couldn't handle the pressure of playing competitive double AA basketball thought it would be easier to dominate in single A, well we all saw that wasn't the case so...Merto Christian.

You got what you wanted...playing time and free reign but leave the cougars out of this.

I do agree with one thing, CJ can play.

By the way...what college are you currently playing for?

Great comeback...you must love to name call (Goodpastures coach and me). Listen here is what it all boils down to...you and your dad couldn't handle the pressure of playing competitive double AA basketball thought it would be easier to dominate in single A, well we all saw that wasn't the case so...Merto Christian.

You got what you wanted...playing time and free reign but leave the cougars out of this.

Huh? I heard ya...5 times! LOL! (Hint: When you hit the 'Add Reply' button...). Whatever. I thought he competed very well in AA. And he loved his teammates. I DO know that! Dever's dad had absolutely nothing to do with this. Mitch asked to go to Metro and his parents let him do what he wanted. In fact, they DID NOT want him to transfer, but... It's not like he was asking to lie, cheat or steal something from GP. And it's a free country, ain't it? He STILL likes the school...and the players and still hangs out with a lot of the guys from there. You, though, TrojanBoy...he probably wouldn't like. 'Cause you know everything! He told me that if he had it to do over again, he'd stay at GP, play all 3 sports and go out with a bang! Too late now.

Also, I heard (can't confirm, sorry) that lil Deev came down there the other night with Greenbrier Middle and tore them up, too, even though they lost. (Before you start TrojanBoy, this ain't Mitch braggin' on his little sis, either; just statin' a rumor I heard, ma'am)

Huh? I heard ya...5 times! LOL! (Hint: When you hit the 'Add Reply' button...). Whatever. I thought he competed very well in AA. And he loved his teammates. I DO know that! Dever's dad had absolutely nothing to do with this. Mitch asked to go to Metro and his parents let him do what he wanted. In fact, they DID NOT want him to transfer, but... It's not like he was asking to lie, cheat or steal something from GP. And it's a free country, ain't it? He STILL likes the school...and the players and still hangs out with a lot of the guys from there. You, though, TrojanBoy...he probably wouldn't like. 'Cause you know everything! He told me that if he had it to do over again, he'd stay at GP, play all 3 sports and go out with a bang! Too late now.

Also, I heard (can't confirm, sorry) that lil Deev came down there the other night with Greenbrier Middle and tore them up, too, even though they lost. (Before you start TrojanBoy, this ain't Mitch braggin' on his little sis, either; just statin' a rumor I heard, ma'am)

Mitch, NEVER speak in the 3rd person. :thumb: Seriously. Your sister is good. She also broke that girls' nose. Nothing intentional. Part of the game. Both you, and TrojanMan need to let it go. :o

I believe that last comment is somewhat unrealistic. If Goodpasture wouldnt have had their best game of their lives vs. Station Camp then it could easily be the other way around. I don't think that Goodpasture is overrated but I still think that they can be beat. WH almost got them and Station Camp cut it to 8 late in the 4th will them playing their best game of the season. My prediction is that Goodpasture will lose one game in the district.

I believe that last comment is somewhat unrealistic. If Goodpasture wouldnt have had their best game of their lives vs. Station Camp then it could easily be the other way around. I don't think that Goodpasture is overrated but I still think that they can be beat. WH almost got them and Station Camp cut it to 8 late in the 4th will them playing their best game of the season. My prediction is that Goodpasture will lose one game in the district.

That'll be to Greenbrier next Tuesday night :huh::thumb: ...nah, j/k I don't know. But hopefully GB can pull off the upset and give Goodpasture their first loss in the district. GB also cut their game with GP to 8 in the fourth quarter the first time but weren't able to finish it off. So we all know that GB, WH, and SC can play with them, the question is...can any of them beat GP or will GP go undefeated in the district regular season??? :o

Edited by catsbball1