Siegel Vs. Houston

Harris' hooligans

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can Siegel pull the upset? What type of game does Houston play?

from a old thread

Houston 1 Centennial 0

Centennial played without Anna Fisher (out with injury) and starting keeper.

Centennial has three great opportunities to score in last 2 minutes, but could not get ball in the net.

Houston is the most physical high school team I have ever seen. In a close called game, they could be in trouble. In this game, the refs let teams play and to Houston's credit they played it physical to the hilt. Both Morgan Thomas and Carolyn Davis went out of the game temporaily with injuries after hard hits from Houston players. If you go up for a header, expect to be knocked down by Houston player. However, if the refs are not calling it, Houston played to their strength.....physical play.

Good game by both teams.

i went and saw siegel play on sat.. i only got to see the second goal.. but if it wasnt for that Brittany Winn girl then i dont beleive siegel would have any offense.. she is a pretty good player.. she uses her speed to her advantage.. but just an opinion.. i hope they win it all being from the boro but i dont think they will

i went and saw siegel play on sat.. i only got to see the second goal.. but if it wasnt for that Brittany Winn girl then i dont beleive siegel would have any offense.. she is a pretty good player.. she uses her speed to her advantage.. but just an opinion.. i hope they win it all being from the boro but i dont think they will

speed doesn't matter with her i have seen other girls that have more speed and didn't what to do with the ball it's her ball skills with those skills she able to fake other players out of their shoes so she can get a clear shot or be able to dribble and get off a shot with a defender riding your back siegal offense would still be good without winn they've got to many other good attacking players

Edited by mjuhb