3. CHAISSON ALLEN, OAKLAND

4. WARREN SWANN, WARREN COUNTY

5. JIMMY ODEN, SIEGEL

6. JOHN GRIBBLE (IF HE PLAYS), WHITE COUNTY

7. MICHAEL HILL, COOKEVILLE

8. BROOKS MAJORS, WARREN COUNTY

9. KYLE DELANEY, WHITE COUNTY

10. SCOTT THOMAS, RIVERDALE

YEAH, I KNOW THERE IS NO ONE FROM LEBANON OR BLACKMAN. DOES ANYONE THINK ANY OF THE DESERVE IT?

DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR THESE, HERE'S ANOTHER VIEW:

http://www.unapproved website.com/showflat.php?Ca...sb=5&o=&fpart=1

Alright, this is just a preliminary thing with some evaluations of players from the top teams.

1. Siegel--to be the man, you have to beat the man, so Siegel will be at the top until someone knocks them off. Top Players: Keith Ramsey: true stud, if he could keep his head on straight for an entire season, he could be dangerous, truly has all the gifts. Jimmy Oden: the spark of this whole team, he is THE MOST important member of the Stars, without him, they would only be a mediocre team. Darius Roper: I just don't know what to think about this guy, early on he was the man, now, I just don't know

2. Oakland--Coach King will get you there. Top Players: Chaisson Allen: a GREAT point guard, I love this kid. Ja. Wade: a very tough player who will thrive with King's coaching and Allen's teamwork. D. Martin: he is the key to this team succeeding, other teams will be difficult inside, he must step up

3. Warren County--this is my surprise pick and it's not just a homer pick. Top players: Brooks Majors: cannot disappear during games, absolutely can light it up from deep, Shay Glenn: set out a year, pretty good point guard, Brandon Adcock: unstoppable inside (ask Ramsey), Adam Wood: GREAT athlete, possibly best hops in the district, Warren Swann: tall guard, good shot

4. Riverdale--very athletic, could be as high as 2. Top Players: Kevin Smith: best ATHLETE in the district, needs to improve basketball IQ. Scott Thomas: another good athlete

5. Cookeville--one word--teamwork, I love watching this team play. Top players: Michael Hill: deadly from outside, sneaky rebounder. Zac Hennigan: great athlete, I heard he may not play

6. White County--lots of potential, their coach is doing a great job there. Top players: Kyle Delaney: looks and game of Kirk Heinrich, John Gribble: whatever, I hate to see potential wasted, Jolley: not quite his brother, but pretty good and very smart

7. Lebanon--I have no idea about their talent, they do have a good coach and probably won't finish this low. I just don't know what they have.

8. Blackman--they are here because I don't know what Lebanon has, but it has to be better than what is left after Wade went to Oakland.

1. Siegel--to be the man, you have to beat the man, so Siegel will be at the top until someone knocks them off. Top Players: Keith Ramsey: true stud, if he could keep his head on straight for an entire season, he could be dangerous, truly has all the gifts. Jimmy Oden: the spark of this whole team, he is THE MOST important member of the Stars, without him, they would only be a mediocre team. Darius Roper: I just don't know what to think about this guy, early on he was the man, now, I just don't know

Darius had a slump last year in mid-season but alot of that was the number of looks he got a game. He didn't get nearly as many looks a year and that hurt his confidence. He was great at going to the basket but he always pulled it back out. He can be a big time player just as long as he trusts his shot which we all know can be deadly. Heck vs. one team last year he had more at halftime by himself than the other team did.

He's such a passive guy off the court...I think it would help him to be a lil more aggressive on the court....Jimmy's dad will put a team on the court who is gonna allow him to win...Darius doesn't have any privilege over other players on that team just because he has known him longer.

Edited by Harris' hooligans

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG
Siegel[/url'>_Senior_ptII' post='825796870' date='Oct 25 2005 - 03:08 PM']

take it from someone who has played with D Rope...He is an incredible player when he has the chance to be...D has more work ethic than the other Big 2 do combined...He could be something special if he was living in Jimmys and Keiths shadow, which honestly I dont think is fair...I think D is better than Jimmy and Keith...

and I totally agree with you .. after watching Darius since 8th grade, I feel he is the most skilled player on Siegel's team .. however, the other starters are not far behind him .. we are blessed with some great talent. :thumb: