Top 10 Players In District 7aaa

superstar32

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG

I know he is ready to play for sure...Ive talked to him a few times during this off season and he is ready to beat Siegel...if Oakland wants to win, he will have to be a big part of the offense and play a very big role on defense as well, which he is capable of...

they will need more than that to beat siegel, like a miracle

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they almost beat us last year four times...none of those were miracles...Oakland has the talent to beat Siegel...Siegel is not unbeatable...One bad night for Siegel and a good night for Oakland will leave Siegel wandering what happened...trust me...

yeah you guys seem to forget how close we actually were to losing to oakland AND lebanon quite a few times last season...we are good but not invincible B)

Guest dare_2_dream

yeah you guys seem to forget how close we actually were to losing to oakland AND lebanon quite a few times last season...we are good but not invincible B)

exactly...we beat them 4 times a piece...none of them were blowouts...a couple of overtime games...games decided by fewer than 4 points on a few occasions...one shot here or there and we were on the opposite end of the stick...but we got the big buckets when we needed them and and luckily they didnt...

they almost beat us last year four times...none of those were miracles...Oakland has the talent to beat Siegel...Siegel is not unbeatable...One bad night for Siegel and a good night for Oakland will leave Siegel wandering what happened...trust me...

yall had devon boyd last year, he is gone this year so yall will need a miracle, and yall lost i think 2 seniors who helped yall alot

yall had devon boyd last year, he is gone this year so yall will need a miracle, and yall lost i think 2 seniors who helped yall alot

true, but i feel jaffarious will negate the loss of devin. To me, AD is the hardest one to replace because he did all the little things to help us. Losing those guys hurt, but id be willing to say that Oakland is better than last year. Good programs carry on, no matter how big the loss from the past year. It will be no miracle if the Patriots come out victorious

there is NO way that Oakland is better this year than last

Like I stated, losing those 3 hurts, but Oakland has something it didnt have last year: depth on the bench. Oakland may not have a guy that can score 30 on any given night, but i do believe the scoring shall be more balanced and thus keeping defenses from keying on a player. Saying Oakland is better than last year is a reach ill admit, but I believe it could become fact as the season plays out

true, but i feel jaffarious will negate the loss of devin. To me, AD is the hardest one to replace because he did all the little things to help us. Losing those guys hurt, but id be willing to say that Oakland is better than last year. Good programs carry on, no matter how big the loss from the past year. It will be no miracle if the Patriots come out victorious

affarious will have a big shoe to fell,and yall aren't better than yall were last year, hiw much more depth to yall have, the same people will be on yalls bench as last year

Guest dare_2_dream

they lost Joines, Boyd, Dixon from their starting lineup...they dont need a miracle...they just need to play well and not play Siegels game and they could win...