Top Qb's In The Chattanooga Area

moc3balla

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can people think Smithson is better than Coleman? Im anxious to see where Smithson goes and then where Coleman goes. Then everyone will see who was really better. Temple has so many fans on here, thats why Smithson is even mentioned. DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THAT COLEMAN ONLY HAD 2 INT???

Oh no -- not you again!! (Mr. Temple Hater) :lol:

if he was calling me that in terms of a donkey then he would have no need to use the at symbol and the dollar sign to type it out

Mike, a couple of things. You have said some things about Smithsen or whatever his name is, but your comment that is drawing attention was a cut, that's ok, who says that everything has gotta be nice. if the boy can't take it well then... Whatever. The word ###### is not a swear word...And, after seeing the top qb's play, including the temple kid, all I got to say is I wouldn't wanna play QB on that team. He aint got much help, especially up front. Favre and Brady would do fine, but even Coleman would get a bit tired of getting beat up.

Well what do you know...I guess I am wrong about that word, cuz they put int he ### sign instead. Well, fatchance don't think it is a bad word, but may some reconsidering is in order. Anyway Mike...don't worry about it

I suppose you're right.

Kevin is not as blessed with a line like that -- but these guys do the best they can with the abilities that God has given them. Smithson also has some pretty good receivers (who by the way wouldn't get the ball -- unless he throws it on the money). And -- he also has a former college QB for a coach.

I've seen skogen play and believe me he has made catches that were not thrown on the money..

And??

Did you not see that Coleman has a 160.71 QB rating (57.9 completion %) and Smithson has a 156.56 QB rating (54.9 completion %).

Not too far apart and pretty darn good for each of the QB's.

Colemans is higher and he plays MBA, Baylor, BA, Tyner, Powell, and Alcoa. Smithson plays Grace, Taft Youth Center, and Silverdale. lol I would take most teams backup qbs over him.