All Region

rebelman24

Since i do not know all the names of the players from other schools,I will do it like this:

Logan Parker-OC

Savion Hayslett-OC

Jacob Fulbright-OC

Ian Davis-OC

Steven Weaks-OC

Cody Richmond -OC

Dishon Robertson-Haywood(Best defensive player I saw all year)

Those 2 300 lb. linemen from Haywood

Mitch Eakin-Dburg

Rashad Taylor-Dburg

The Johnson's-Crockett Co

Jarvis Perry-Crockett Co.

The Crockett Co. center

Andre Flowers-Dyer Co.

Keilan Adams-Covington

#40 from Covington(Played LB and also on the d-line)

There are more,but these kids stood out in the games I saw this year.I'm sure there will be some from Ripley,I won't see them until Friday night....

i will agree with u on most but you left out callis and caldwell from dyersburg. i believe the opening quote said dont have a bias opinion. looks like you are hyping up obion. the QB is lagite logan parker can play the other kids you named arnt the best at their position or even second best in the region. they play hard ill give them that but logan parker is the only all reagion i see in obion

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will agree with u on most but you left out callis and caldwell from dyersburg. i believe the opening quote said dont have a bias opinion. looks like you are hyping up obion. the QB is lagite logan parker can play the other kids you named arnt the best at their position or even second best in the region. they play hard ill give them that but logan parker is the only all reagion i see in obion

I beleive you need to read the opening quote, you went through and named the whole Dyersburg team, I will tell you just like you told us your QB is good , but he needs to just stick to running the ball or handing it off, because most of his completions in the Oc game were to Oc. I would also like to say this in closing all of the other fans from Dyersburg have no problem with showing respect on here you on the other hand like to cut down all the other teams in the region, Dyersburg is a very good team, and I as a Obion Central Fan wish them nothing but the best of luck and hope they make it all the way,Dyersburg may never be down like some of the other teams in the region are this year but I dont beleive you will find fans from the other schools bashing the Trojans like you do their teams and players!

There are ALWAYS multiple players from EVERY team in the region that make all-region....I saw the Rebels much more than I saw the Trojans,so I know a lot more about them..Just as you do about D-burg....I guarantee that if you were to put ANY player from OC I mentioned on any other team in the region,they would make them better....Even LAST place Dyer Co will put multiple players on the all-region team..I believe the coaches pick the all-region team and they see all the teams while breaking down game film so they are a pretty good gauge as to who are the players to watch from other teams...It was pretty funny you said not be biased then you turned around and mentioned all the players you did from D-burg....As far as my picks from D-burg,I clearly said there would probably be more and there will be...Those kids I mentioned from D-burg were the ones that stood out to me..As far as me mentioning any defensive players from D-burg,none really stood out to me..Why??..Because OC's offense shredded them for nearly 400 yards total offense...Your moniker is quite telling ..."high school"sports fan is an adequate description of you.... :thumb:

There are ALWAYS multiple players from EVERY team in the region that make all-region....I saw the Rebels much more than I saw the Trojans,so I know a lot more about them..Just as you do about D-burg....I guarantee that if you were to put ANY player from OC I mentioned on any other team in the region,they would make them better....Even LAST place Dyer Co will put multiple players on the all-region team..I believe the coaches pick the all-region team and they see all the teams while breaking down game film so they are a pretty good gauge as to who are the players to watch from other teams...It was pretty funny you said not be biased then you turned around and mentioned all the players you did from D-burg....As far as my picks from D-burg,I clearly said there would probably be more and there will be...Those kids I mentioned from D-burg were the ones that stood out to me..As far as me mentioning any defensive players from D-burg,none really stood out to me..Why??..Because OC's offense shredded them for nearly 400 yards total offense...Your moniker is quite telling ..."high school"sports fan is an adequate description of you.... <_<

wow you are awsome i dont bash any team obion is going to be a force next year i stated my opinion just like everyone else so get over it obion has a great QB he is all region but there wasnt an all state player on oc u will see when it comes out. if there is u will get an apollegy from me but truth hurts. so grow up and realize that oc isnt the onley team who wants to be great; what happend against ripley

wow you are awsome i dont bash any team obion is going to be a force next year i stated my opinion just like everyone else so get over it obion has a great QB he is all region but there wasnt an all state player on oc u will see when it comes out. if there is u will get an apollegy from me but truth hurts. so grow up and realize that oc isnt the onley team who wants to be great; what happend against ripley

The more you post the more you prove my point....

1-I didn't bash D-burg..I stated fact and I respect D-burg...

2-We were talking All-Region not All-State...

3-Apollegy is spelled wrong..A.P.O.L.O.G.Y..And I won't even comment on onley..LOL

4-I'm pretty much grown.

5-I don't expect or want an apology from you...

6-Ripley won..That's what happened..

7-You are right I am awesome... :lol:

The more you post the more you prove my point....

1-I didn't bash D-burg..I stated fact and I respect D-burg...

2-We were talking All-Region not All-State...

3-Apollegy is spelled wrong..A.P.O.L.O.G.Y..And I won't even comment on onley..LOL

4-I'm pretty much grown.

5-I don't expect or want an apology from you...

6-Ripley won..That's what happened..

7-You are right I am awesome... B)

well you can start geting your basketball stuff ready cause oc is done with football this year. as far as the school goes they need to get control of the kids. i heard they tore it up after the ripley game. i guess they dont take loosing well. do they?

Edited by high school sports fan