Selig Oversteps His Boundary?

Why does the commissioner office want to take away home field advantage away from the Astros by making them keep the roof open tonight for game 3? I think it is unfair to the Astros, and Selig once again is making an idiotic move no one likes beside himself and the Chicago White Sox. What is next, is he going to ban the fans from cheering on their team in order to keep it quiet for the hitters at the plate of batter in the batter's box. This decision makes no sense except that Selig wants to have complete control of a series drawing very little interest.

I think he stepped over his boundaries her also. It did take away some of the Astros home field advantage. I don't think this will change the outcome of the series but I'm sure it took a little bit of confidence away from the Astros. But hey we are talking about Bud Selig here, the same guy who made the allstar game a tie. Some media members are trying to hint that the White Sox are the league's choice to win the series, yes they have had a few calls go their way (2 imparticular), but it's ludacris to say the league (Selig) would try to rig it for them in any way. B)

• 3 weeks later...