What Do Yall Think Of Riverside

Riverside is as balanced as any team in 5aa.

With a much strong running game than any in 5aa.

Camden doesn't throw as much but neither team should have to.

I would like to see a rematch in the swamp Nov.18

Playoff Bracket

I would like to see both of us throw a little more...Camden didn't have to throw against Riverside because the running game was working...there were no punts, the only times Camden gave up the ball without a score was on the 2 turnovers...but when you put 8 or 9 in the box every play you have to open it up a little with a pass now and then and I think both teams will need to do that in the post season (and this coming week for Camden). I would love to see a re-match but we'll have to take care of business with 5-2a first and avoid being burned with the big-play (which both teams have shown themselves to be vulnerable to this season). As far as being as balanced I don't think so.. DCA has 1600 passing yards and about 1250 rushing. Ezell has 1500 yds rushing and 1,400 yds passing, East R has 1500 yds rushing and 1400 passing...the only one we compare to is Goodpasture because they have over 2000 yds rushing and 600 passing. I know Camden has nearly 3000 if not more yards rushing and about 600 passing. Is Riverside's not somewhat similar to that?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And just how do you know how much time is put into the kicking game. How many practices have you attended? I know for a fact that Riverside practices kicking every day. Most days the kickers and punters stay after practice and kick for about 20 minutes. You know what they say about what happens when you assume.

Good point RHSALUM

riverside has no chance against anyobdy in 5-2a it may look like it but u gotta watch these teams in 5-2a play...they are all good(atleast the ones in the playoffs)

5aa might look good against each other since they are all average.

Big numbers on offense since all teams are week on defense.

Riverside and Camden will annihilate all 5aa teams.

and meet again.

And just how do you know how much time is put into the kicking game. How many practices have you attended? I know for a fact that Riverside practices kicking every day. Most days the kickers and punters stay after practice and kick for about 20 minutes. You know what they say about what happens when you assume.

Your totally correct..we do stay after to practice kicking and punting...

Riverside and Camden both would like to play each other again. More than likely if that happens it would be in the quarterfinals. It would be nice for both of us to make it that far. If we did it would allow one of us to play our old friends in 7-2A.

Good luck this week. Camden we need some help this week. Don't let us down.

Well Ekard, we let you down. We didn't get the job done this week. I wish the Riverside Panthers the best in the playoffs but I really don't think Riverside and Camden will meet again until next year. Camden would have to defeat DCA and probably E. Robertson, and the Panthers would have to beat Goodpasture and the E-Harding/Lewis winner. I'd like to see Riverside come to Camden but the odds are heavy against that happening this year. Have a good rest of the playoffs.