Mcminn @ Bradley Moved To Thurs.

cherokee#1fan

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I will to show my support. Like I have said before all we can do as fans is attend games and give them $$$ when they ask for it. I just hope we win becuase 2-8 would really stink not that 3-7 does'nt!

Saturday's freshman game is good for the young players. Maybe it can be something to build on for the offseason.

$$$ gets harder to come by if the team is not heading in the right direction.

Saturday's freshman game is good for the young players. Maybe it can be something to build on for the offseason.

$$$ gets harder to come by if the team is not heading in the right direction.

Yep you got that right I just hope they got the money to pay for that new weight equipment they got this summer. I am just wondering how this team has lost 7 ball games I mean I know the obvious answer because the other team scored more points but there is alot of tallent out there and the coaches seem to be working hard so why do we continue to lose football games?????

can someone please explain why and how you can change the date and time of a game 3 days before kickoff? There are some people that actually might come to this one since it is in Cleveland and have planned to attend the friday night game at 7:30. But it appears the two schools have decided to play on thursday at 7, if they are going to switch things around how about considering the average fan and make this announcement a couple of weeks ahead where people can arrange their schedules. It makes me wonder who is in charge at mcminn the athletic director or the football coach, i guess neither one. And i am sure that somebody at bradley had something to do with this mess.

I agree with some of Biglucky1 comments about rescheduling the game. My family had planned on going to the game on Friday night but since the two schools agreed to move it to Thursday evening we can not go because of soccer. If they would have made this announcement earlier we could have shuffled soccer around and been able to come tonight but McMinn will have 5 fewer fans in the stands because of this stupid decision. Yes I am upset becuase I wanted to come to the game for nothing else then it is McMinn & Bradley! GO TRIBE!!!

I agree with some of Biglucky1 comments about rescheduling the game. My family had planned on going to the game on Friday night but since the two schools agreed to move it to Thursday evening we can not go because of soccer. If they would have made this announcement earlier we could have shuffled soccer around and been able to come tonight but McMinn will have 5 fewer fans in the stands because of this stupid decision. Yes I am upset becuase I wanted to come to the game for nothing else then it is McMinn & Bradley! GO TRIBE!!!

:D Hey guys I will go ahead and tell you that this mess is because of Bradley, McMinn has been trying to get it changed since last Wed. but Bradley said no. Then Tues. at 12:00 p.m. they had a change of heart and called and wanted it changed. Go figure :D

:thumb: Hey guys I will go ahead and tell you that this mess is because of Bradley, McMinn has been trying to get it changed since last Wed. but Bradley said no. Then Tues. at 12:00 p.m. they had a change of heart and called and wanted it changed. Go figure :lol:

If McMinn has a signed contract with Bradley then McMinn would have to agree to the change before it can be changed. It appears to me that both teams just want this season to be over as soon as possible. Good luck tonight cherokees I will be listening....