Sequatchie Valley Conference

volsbbfan

On the bracket I saw the finals of the TNT is on Sat. Feb. 18th. I know that where Meigs is on the bracket they have to travel over there on the 4th, 11th, and 18th IF they win any.. We have never been so have no idea what to expect from the teams over there. Has Bledsoe ever been ? and, if so, did they compete pretty well over there ??

Some years you can compete, you have to remember that 90 percent of the teams in the tournament are not members of TSSAA or TSMAA. They do not always have the same age, transfer, recruiting or academic requirements as member schools have. About half are private schools, so it can be difficult some years to compete. Good luck!!!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question. I haven't really thought about it because I am not a big basketball person, but why isn't South Pittsburg in this conference for basketball. They are for football and I am not sure about baseball. Just curious about that.

I was told that they are not in the conference because they are not members of TMSAA. The SVC basketball conference voted that in order to be in the SVC conference you had to be a member school.

I don't know the score of the Jasper/Dunlap game, but the Bledsoe boys dominated Rhea Central in the second half, were up by 11 with 1 or 2 minutes left in the fourth, when Rhea's coach put in his jv(conceded). Nice to know the best three teams in the conference are from the valley. I am interested in the scores from the championship games ( boys and girls) if anyone has them.

Well...Well...Well. Looks like ole' Snipe finally got a championship for JMS. If any of you see him, tell him that MC-DAD says Congratulations. Glad to see the old school doing well.

I seen ole snipe this morning at the jr pro games. He was still buzzing over his championship. Congrats to you and your team you grown in to a mature respectable program. Good luck in your next tournament. Just keep in mind what volsbbfan says: "Its all about the "W""