Sequatchie Valley Conference

volsbbfan

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bledsoe will be up there along with Jasper........Not sure about Sequatchie

From what I saw, Jasper, Bledsoe, and Sequatchie will compete for the championship. With the new alignment this year, all three teams will be in the same division of the conference and will see each other alot. The north apeared to be weak.

From what I saw, Jasper, Bledsoe, and Sequatchie will compete for the championship. With the new alignment this year, all three teams will be in the same division of the conference and will see each other alot. The north apeared to be weak.

How did Bledsoe look in your opinion? I thought Marion looked promising and Sequatchie did too.......

I think the winner of the conference tournament will come from one of these three teams. Coach Cagle will have his team ready to compete as he always does.

Which Coach Cagle? Mark(Bledsoe) or Chris(Sequatchie).........I hope they both do good......I'm good friends with both of them......Bledsoe boys won last night against Meigs by 4......

Which Coach Cagle? Mark(Bledsoe) or Chris(Sequatchie).........I hope they both do good......I'm good friends with both of them......Bledsoe boys won last night against Meigs by 4......

Both always have their teams ready. I'm glad that Mark got his season off to a good start. I think bringing Meigs into the conference and getting rid of Richard Hardy is the best thing they could have done. By the way Jasper boys and girls win easily on the mountain at Swiss last night. I didn't get to go, but they said Swiss was down this year.

Edited by volsbbfan

Both always have their teams ready. I'm glad that Mark got his season off to a good start. I think bringing Meigs into the conference and getting rid of Richard Hardy is the best thing they could have done. By the way Jasper boys and girls win easily on the mountain at Swiss last night. I didn't get to go, but they said Swiss was down this year.

Our girls did horrible but Meigs always has a good team....They lost by 19.....We play Van Buren Tomorrow night......