Who Has The Best Fans - Cheering Section In The Stands?

ftballmam

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dog pound? Aren't you all the Eagles? sorry, but that just doesn't make sense to me. Eagleville cheerleaders are really good though. {from a Forrest cheerleader's standpoint}

i saw your lil quotes at the bottom and the middle one needs 4 **** not 3 and bama got lucky and randy sanders quit so UT is back on top!

1.UT

2.Texas

3.FLorida STATE

well anyways id have to go with maryville rebels student section or the kingston krazys.

I got to say JO BYRNS has one heck of a cheering section we are the only school that i have seen where we back our trucks up to the field and tailgate for every home game it is quite entertaining, a couple of games we loaded up couches and put them across the bed, I think we had them when we played cascade.

i saw your lil quotes at the bottom and the middle one needs 4 **** not 3 and bama got lucky and randy sanders quit so UT is back on top!

1.UT

2.Texas

3.FLorida STATE

well anyways id have to go with maryville rebels student section or the kingston krazys.

Absolutely I agree with everything you said.....Roughly TN 15th Bama 4th 2nd half TN 150 Yards Bama 50 Yards TN beat theirselves. I know those arent exact but I bet they are pretty close. I do agree also that the Kingston Krazys are the best student section around. So whoever said that about Bama and Fulmer please get off this TN site pack your stuff up and head on down to there with a crimson wave.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know who has the best fans but I definitely know who has some of the worst fans. My team did not make it to round 3 so I had the chance to go to the covington/crockett co game. crockett co brought plenty of fans to covington but they were the most disrespectful bunch I have ever seen to their own players and coaches. Don't kick your team when they're down. You have 1 of the best, if not the best coach around and you should be thankful!!