Baylor Vs. Pope John Paul Ii

KizzleAssizzle

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you think?

The two best teams in the state have made the finals and it should be a classic battle. Both teams are well coached and very talented with star studed division one club and ODP players making up their starting line-ups. The key battles will be Lauren Good and Meagan Forester at center-mid and Grace Lawson and the tuff Baylor defense lead by Lacy Morrison. Congratulations to both teams!!

Edited by champions5

The two best teams in the state have made the finals and it should be a classic battle. Both teams are well coached and very talented with star studed division one club and ODP players making up their starting line-ups. The key battles will be Lauren Good and Meagan Forester at center-mid and Grace Lawson and the tuff Baylor defense lead by Lacy Morrison. Congratulations to both teams!!

Baylor also has a hyper-kinetic young freshman goal keeper who is headed for greatness -- to say nothing of Page Lanter, whose skills, consistency, and work ethic -- on both offense AND defense -- make her the outstanding player on Baylor's squad.

If both teams play at the top of their game, this should be a treat for the spectators.

I can hardly wait for this one.... I am a huge JPII fan but know there is one problem... JPII thinks it can win this game and become State Champs... Baylor KNOWS it can win this game and oh by the way... they ARE the State Champs... Confidence may overcome a slightly more talented team... I think this one is too close to call. Baylor will be back next year... Knights best chance is this year with a solid team next year but not as talented.

Glad for FRA, I told you Flashy boy that you were wrong. Knights best team in any classification...enough said

The last few games they had not played like it....without seeing Baylor I was ready to stick a fork in JPII after their last few games....obviously they came to play today...congrats! Happy to admit it when I'm wrong!!!!

Edited by flashgordon