Elizabethton Vs Daniel Boone

4down1

Wow Cyclone22........quick eraser there. Don't worry, I've got your quote and it will forever be locked in here for all of us to see. By the way, if I hide behind my screen name, then how in the world did you know who GLee was? Like I said, everyone knows. I have nothing to hide, but apprently you do. :thumb: And I will repeat, "There needs to be some changes and if the head man isn't willing to do it, I would start there." Read that and weep..............that was for you, VD.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the Central - Boone game this year (at Central), and although I am a Central alumni, I've got to say " Dude, what are you talking about?"

Central did a decent job of keeping the game close, but in no way did they stop Sky Hicks. He just did what he do, and in the 2nd half, when defenses start to wear down, he started breaking them off. 40 yds., 20 yds., 30 yds.

North slowed him down as good as anybody, but he still got good yardage.

Don't be hatin', man. You're making my school look bad.

I was at the Central - Boone game this year (at Central), and although I am a Central alumni, I've got to say " Dude, what are you talking about?"

Central did a decent job of keeping the game close, but in no way did they stop Sky Hicks. He just did what he do, and in the 2nd half, when defenses start to wear down, he started breaking them off. 40 yds., 20 yds., 30 yds.

North slowed him down as good as anybody, but he still got good yardage.

Don't be hatin', man. You're making my school look bad.

Central and Boone didn't play this year...... :P

I have read the Bible and I am sorry I meant reap not weep I got in a hurry but everyone knows what I meant. Watching some of the coaching decisions makes people weep. About the love and torrerence remark, I do not want them tar and feathered they get paid to coach and they are not very good at it so they should be replaced like everyone that is employed knows if you are bad at your job you get fired or demoted. The coaches know I think they are bad and I tell anyone that will listen and back it up with facts and I added a lot of facts this season. If I bash someone I leave the message on here and I do not erase my stuff. GLee used to think and probably still does think that I am a buffoon and he use to argue with me about the coaches a lot but now he has seen the light and is making more sense and yes his son got treated very badly from the East game on and the other players did also. If you go back I never said anything bad about the head coach until they did what they did at East. When that happened I learned they had no head coach and I know his help is bad so I spoke my mind and I think they need atleast 3 new coaches probably 6 but I know you have to have teaching openings. Atleast 81 and GLee say what they think. There where a lot of fans at the Boone game that said under there breath that EHS is badly coached but then went up to the coaches and said good job this season.

"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor" Exodus 20:16. That was for you 22.

Edited by rvd

Yeah, Central - Boone game was a good game. Way closer than I wanted to see, though. Central kept it close for at least a half. Boone was slowed by a lot of penalties that killed drives that night. And if I remember correctly, didn't Central run a kick back for a TD? Late in the game, Hicks started getting longer runs, and a couple of TDs put it away.

Don't know why the Central guy is bad-mouthing Sky Hicks so bad. Maybe he was one of those guys that Sky dragged down the field or something. Let it go.....