Elizabethton Vs Daniel Boone

4down1

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the 'clones should be looking forward to a rematch with South. You'd better figure out a way to stop the run...ie... Sky Hicks. 4065 career rushing yards..... dang!

You bet your money, we want South again, but we also know better than to look past our next opponent.

Yes, Hicks is a good tailback and he knows the Cyclones well from previous years. :thumb:

History says the Cyclones have a great shot at beating a solid Boone team. I would love to see a rematch against South, but we have to stop Sky first.

History doesn't say anything my friend, Elizabethton hasn't played this year's boone team, Betsey should start cleaning out their lockers now.

EHS has beaten Unicoi (0-10) Central (1-9) North (5-5) (East 5-5) and Johnson County (6-4). In the South game EHS should have won but didn't. They looked like they were finally getting things together but then comes the East game and it goes back to the same ole same ole and it is 100% the coaches who goofed the team up. The ones that follow the program know what I am talking about. There is no excuse for the decision that was made and the coaches who made the decision can talk to they are blue in the face and still no one will believe them. So I feel for the players but the coaches deserve to lose and I will take Boone 20-13.

Edited by rvd

You bet your money, we want South again, but we also know better than to look past our next opponent.

Yes, Hicks is a good tailback and he knows the Cyclones well from previous years. :lol:

You don't want South again, trust me. South played horrible vs Betsy the first time. This time will be different. South will ease past the first two rounds. Mo West will be tough though.

History doesn't say anything my friend, Elizabethton hasn't played this year's boone team, Betsey should start cleaning out their lockers now.

History says a lot, just ask Johnson County. All I said was the Cyclones have a good shot to beat Boone if they can stop Hicks. I wasn't so bold as to tell the Blazer players to clean out their lockers. Elizabethton will appreciate your comment, it makes good bulletin board material. Go Cyclones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Coach17, I am eating crow for saying Johnson County would beat Elizabethton. Good Luck, Stay Healthy and God Bless. Go Hampton Bulldogs.

I hope Blazer58 gets a taste of the same bird you ate. I have eaten my share in the past, and have a nice pair of tweezers that help me remove the feathers from my teeth. Good luck to the Dogs, I think J.C. Campbell is a fine man and outstanding coach.

Edited by coachh17