Elizabethton Vs Daniel Boone

4down1

Although history isn't very good for Boone vs. Betsy, records are meant to be broken.........or not. Both are fine teams and I would say Boone is looking forward to Friday just as much as the Cyclones. Betsy has the confidence at this point.

Cyclones 27-21

BUT, like all games, we can talk smack on here all we want......the game will be settled on the field by the young men and hopefully not destroyed by either coaching staff.

Good luck and

GO CYCLONES!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't want South again, trust me. South played horrible vs Betsy the first time. This time will be different. South will ease past the first two rounds. Mo West will be tough though.

.....I dont think that south will ease through the first round..Morristown East will give them a fight that they are not expecting.If MoEast plays to their potential ,they can come out on top.Very talented..just need to put together a complete game.As a MoWest fan,I do still believe that East has a better than average chance to knock off a # 1 seed,and I hope that happens....

History doesn't say anything my friend, Elizabethton hasn't played this year's boone team, Betsey should start cleaning out their lockers now.

Hey, I've been out of town this weekend, but I hear that the boys did, in fact, clean out their lockers. Now the lockers are covered with your post. Thanks.....

Hey, I've been out of town this weekend, but I hear that the boys did, in fact, clean out their lockers. Now the lockers are covered with your post. Thanks.....

Wow Glee, seeing that I would tell each and every player that to their face personaly, that doesn't bother me. Use it for motivation, whatever means necessary, I made the comment and yes, I stand behind it.

But you have nothing to worry about, according to your post you know Sky well from history.

Blazer58,

Let's go ahead and start taking orders before we prepare the crow. Would you prefer yours deep-fried, grilled, or baked(Blazed in your case). I'll prepare three birds. One for you, one for me, and one for GLee. Friday's outcome will determine who dines on crow this weekend. We can send out leftovers to Knoxville.

Wow Glee, seeing that I would tell each and every player that to their face personaly, that doesn't bother me. Use it for motivation, whatever means necessary, I made the comment and yes, I stand behind it.

But you have nothing to worry about, according to your post you know Sky well from history.

Personally, I'm not much on history because it is a new year, but, the Cyclones have seen him three times in the past and they respect him and the Blazers. Thing is, apparently the Blazers don't respect the Cyclones, according to you, and that is motivation. Again, thanks....

As far as the game, I think it will be a game of two teams with totally different styles of play. Same as it has always been. I look for a very tight game. Betsy's defense has been what they have rode the last half of the season, but the offense has reeled off a few points themselves, just as the Blazers have. We have had common opponents to look at but they really don't show much as we really came out pretty even on those. Betsy's shedule strength has certainly geared them towards the second half of the season. Boone has a great record this year, but ole Earl Noll's rankings don't smile on the Blazers too well, but heck, all that stuff is out the door come playoff time. Let's set back and enjoy the game, Blazer58, and may the team that has the best night, move on. Either way, I hope you come out ok because I am feeling it for the Cyclones just as you are for your Blazers.

Good health to your young men neighbor.......

:thumb:

B-58, On another note, what is Pratt's number. Just a friend and I would like to keep an eye on him. I enjoy watching him in baseball and have nice talks with his dad and family. I'm sure SH is kicking themselves in the rear over losing him. Thanks......

I'm sorry if for some reason you think Boone doesn't respect you, your only 24-0 against us, I don't know what it would take to earn respect if you don't have it now.

I guess it's misunderstood, alot of us are fired up about this game and I guess people can say these things when they are so ready to proove themselves.

Plus read your quote from first page (im too lazy to quote) something like you know sky well from the past :) - I thought it was a snyde remark meaning yes in the past we have beat the blazers and hicks np, but there are several approaches you can take while reading that statement, not sure how you meant it but thats what really sparked the "smack"

With that said, GL friday, I think we are in for a good game. Pratt wears#80 and is great addition to boone, glad we have 'em.

I'm sorry if for some reason you think Boone doesn't respect you, your only 24-0 against us, I don't know what it would take to earn respect if you don't have it now.

I guess it's misunderstood, alot of us are fired up about this game and I guess people can say these things when they are so ready to proove themselves.

Plus read your quote from first page (im too lazy to quote) something like you know sky well from the past :) - I thought it was a snyde remark meaning yes in the past we have beat the blazers and hicks np, but there are several approaches you can take while reading that statement, not sure how you meant it but thats what really sparked the "smack"

With that said, GL friday, I think we are in for a good game. Pratt wears#80 and is great addition to boone, glad we have 'em.

No problem........Hicks is a hard runner between the tackles and I'm glad I'm too old to have to take him. I meant all of that in a 'respectful' way. Not that I don't run my mouth from time to time. Heck, it's a 'human' thing. From watching his post game interviews on TV, he seems like a good guy as well. Take care......

Edited by GLee

its crazy how Hicks has come on this year, we played Boone in 2003 and '04 and much was talked about him then but didn't do much against us.... but i'm happy for the guy.

good luck to both teams, the Hill's going to 'the ship' pray for us. :thumb:

Yea, some tricker treaters were dressed up as oak ridge football players around here, they are that scary :D