Antioch

mr.giggliefly33

WOW, We have been graced by the Blue Hole Road legend himself, Chris Smith. I can't believe you found 30 minutes out of your schedule to write on here. Hey man, did BH or Tiggy tell you about this site??? All I have to say on my identity is that my favorite college team beat your favorite team last weekend and that I know the history behind the Quack4 name. Let's put it this way, my grandpa played golf daily back in the day at Ted Rhodes with Quack1, who was your grandfather. Don't be a stranger online, although I know you have plenty of other things to do.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW, We have been graced by the Blue Hole Road legend himself, Chris Smith. I can't believe you found 30 minutes out of your schedule to write on here. Hey man, did BH or Tiggy tell you about this site??? All I have to say on my identity is that my favorite college team beat your favorite team last weekend and that I know the history behind the Quack4 name. Let's put it this way, my grandpa played golf daily back in the day at Ted Rhodes with Quack1, who was your grandfather. Don't be a stranger online, although I know you have plenty of other things to do.

that aint cool mc9. moonwink and runtheball gave their i.d. if u dont want to say on here thats cool but u should really come by and see us. keep posting. runtheball i aint changing my name i was just seeing if lilal was out there.

Someone call Maxwell Smart. We've got to get to the bottom of this.

Moonwink, you can spell it any way you want to. I doubt the name is copyrighted.

Metro cretins. I am still laughing about that one. What's next? Your mother is a troll?

where for art thou mc9. ya'll know me better than that. iam just trying to bring out lilal. where is that sumner county swashbuckler?

OK...I've had all of this I can take...I had to sign up so I could respond here. I'm a little older than the guys who are responding here (McNine, "Coach" Smith, Quack), but I know who you all are. I use to come to all of the games and watch until I moved away a couple of years ago. I have always been a die-hard AHS guy...back to my youth watching Coach Dunn. I played for Coach Anderson and Coach Brown and loved them both. "Coach" Smith says he would like to take over at AHS and take it "back to the top". Allow me to point out a couple of things here. First, "Coach" Smith (and I'm assuming this is Josh) was soft as tissue paper and I seriously doubt he could take the program anywhere. Secondly, if I'm not mistaken, the success the program is having now is unprecedented in school history.. I believe they just made the playoffs for the 3rd or 4th time in a row. Never been done. Not with Coach Brown, Coach Anderson, or even Coach Dunn. I'm not saying McPhail is better, I don't know him, but he seems to be getting a lot of flak for no reason. The only thing I've ever heard about him that I believe shows up on Fiday night (at least the first couple of years he was there) was a lack of dicipline (and that certainly never happened under his predecessors)

To say you are going to take it "back to the top" is kinda absurd though. All of you guys who think you can do a better job just because you played at AHS and are good at Madden (which apparently includes "Coach" Smith since he made reference to more Madden type play calling) need to pipe down. From talking to friends back home who know some of the players, my conclusion is that a lot of the talented players people see are also a bunch of talented fools who shouldn't even be in school, much less on the team. You can't win with fools no matter how talented they are. "Coach" Smith...you better stay at Ezell.

Thank you, I never said Coach Mc wasn't doing a good job. You are right about trying to win with the wrong kids. I don't even know them, so I can't say. Keep on commenting. I will say, and that's easy, that we were on the verge of something special. It is easy to critique when nobody knows who you are, just like reading an unsigned letter. This is about helping the Bears reach their potential. You know what potential is , don't you?