District 8a

mjca00

8a looks to be stronger with what they have coming back. i was told that tc played celina tough this summer. hopefully they will regain their form after going 6-20 last year. as far as regions go friendship, westmoreland, trousdale, and gordonsville from 8a and celina, pickett, rbs, jackson(if they are in 7a). this is in no order.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8a looks to be stronger with what they have coming back. i was told that tc played celina tough this summer. hopefully they will regain their form after going 6-20 last year. as far as regions go friendship, westmoreland, trousdale, and gordonsville from 8a and celina, pickett, rbs, jackson(if they are in 7a). this is in no order.

If trousdale did play them close then it was because it was "a camp game". They are not in Celina's league.

RBS will not be there from 7A.

First of all i was at the Trousdale-Clay game in camp and Clay counties starters played one half and the game was over, the freshman came in an mopped it up. If these two teams played against eachother in basketball Clay County would beat Trousdale as bad as Trousdale beat Clay in football. It wouldn't be close. None of the basketball players played football they have all been concentrating on this year. Friendship Christian is my favorite to win that district, i don't see anyone close to them but i could be wrong. 7A will most likely sweep the region tournament, with the top four teams being Clay County, Jackson County, Pickett County and Clarkrange. :lol:

In baseball all region 4 is FCS...no other team really matters...every team plays for 2nd every year in yalls district...atleast in district 7a in baseball every team has a chance to play for first...

Yeah RBS is with out Meador this year and I know as well as anyone that RBS is gonna be down this year and I know that they ain't gonna compete for the district this year...I wanted to say exactly what Devil said and that is 7a will sweep the region this year...

First of all i was at the Trousdale-Clay game in camp and Clay counties starters played one half and the game was over, the freshman came in an mopped it up. If these two teams played against eachother in basketball Clay County would beat Trousdale as bad as Trousdale beat Clay in football. It wouldn't be close. None of the basketball players played football they have all been concentrating on this year. Friendship Christian is my favorite to win that district, i don't see anyone close to them but i could be wrong. 7A will most likely sweep the region tournament, with the top four teams being Clay County, Jackson County, Pickett County and Clarkrange. B)

Toot Toot, thats the sound of you devilfanatic and your horn!!

if my memory serves me correctly, i was there, celina only had about 8 maybe 9 players. if this is so how did the freshman come in and mop up. i saw celina last year and remember distinctly 6 of the 9 players present. How was the game over at the half when it was a one point ball game. Seems someone is upset that tc stayed close. Maybe upset because we beat you all two of the last three years. Furthermore, if the 6'5 kid is a freshman he had to be playing varsity since 7th grade because i saw him three years ago playing in the region championship game. Say all you want but no freshmen where in to mop up this game. Must be thinking of another tc.

Edited by tcbasketball

In baseball all region 4 is FCS...no other team really matters...every team plays for 2nd every year in yalls district...atleast in district 7a in baseball every team has a chance to play for first...

Yeah RBS is with out Meador this year and I know as well as anyone that RBS is gonna be down this year and I know that they ain't gonna compete for the district this year...I wanted to say exactly what Devil said and that is 7a will sweep the region this year...

Swanson you can post baseball in the the spring. Baseball has its own board. Please stick to basketball.

i thought tc was supposed to be the top team in 8a this year..westmoreland lost alot of seniors last year right...and friendship also lost alot of starters...

They have the best athletes in 8a, but you never know who will be available. Also, I was told today that Maurice Harris is out with a knee injury suffered in FCS game. I believe he is still playing football with a brace. Not sure if its the ACL or MCL or both.

I seen Westmoreland this summer and they still have a good enough team to make a push.

Also heard a lot of talk that FCS had an impressive summer.

They have the best athletes in 8a, but you never know who will be available. Also, I was told today that Maurice Harris is out with a knee injury suffered in FCS game. I believe he is still playing football with a brace. Not sure if its the ACL or MCL or both.

I seen Westmoreland this summer and they still have a good enough team to make a push.

Also heard a lot of talk that FCS had an impressive summer.

who is the harris kid and how much did he play? Someone said that watertown got a new coach, how do u think they will be. they have like 4 or 5 seniors returning right.