Sequatchie County At Smith County

Antwan

Well....the Fan is not a rocket scientist....but here goes. If Smith Co.... who are on a 6 game winning streak... cannot beat a Sequatchie Co. team... who are on a 5 game losing streak...then we dont deserve to be in the playoffs. With that said...I cant see how Sequatchie can stay close.

Fan(who looks forward to the game...I do miss Portland though...how about you guys? :thumb: )

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well....the Fan is not a rocket scientist....but here goes. If Smith Co.... who are on a 6 game winning streak... cannot beat a Sequatchie Co. team... who are on a 5 game losing streak...then we dont deserve to be in the playoffs. With that said...I cant see how Sequatchie can stay close.

Fan(who looks forward to the game...I do miss Portland though...how about you guys? :thumb: )

The fan has spoken. :thumb: He is correct on all accounts.

1. He is no rocket scientist.

2. He is right about the game.

3. I sure miss the barneytwist.gif's too.

Sorry Pride hehehe

Edited by Antwan

So what I'm hearing is Sequatchie has had a hard time making a play when they were in need of one, so many close losses and all. That is tough sometimes with a young team. Smith County has gone through that early in the season and are now making them with some regularity. Hope the trend continues this Friday night. Owls by 23. 30-7.

Twan and Fan, I wouldn't pay a quarter and walk across the street to see either Tennessee team play right now. (As long as I've got a decent sized TV from D.T. McCalls) Although, I might be tempted if you offered to pay me go "use" your seats.

I can't say that I miss Portland, per say. Miss sending them to basketball.??????........Most definately.

The fan has spoken. :D He is correct on all accounts.

1. He is no rocket scientist.

2. He is right about the game.

3. I sure miss the barneytwist.gif's too.

Sorry Pride hehehe

Man, you guys really know how to hurt a guy! :( Seriously though, I believe I would rather be playing the Owls this week instead of Hillsboro! We might not have had a chance against either, but I would rather see Smith Co. do well, even if it did put us out of the playoffs...........................again. :thumb:

B)

(You guys miss Portland because of me, I know you do.) :thumb:

Man, you guys really know how to hurt a guy! :D Seriously though, I believe I would rather be playing the Owls this week instead of Hillsboro! We might not have had a chance against either, but I would rather see Smith Co. do well, even if it did put us out of the playoffs...........................again. :thumb:

:(

(You guys miss Portland because of me, I know you do.) :thumb:

Absolutely...Pride...absolutely. ylsuper.gif Pride...doesn't this look just like fan?

Edited by Antwan

So if Sequatchie plays good, they should win. If Smith Co. plays good, they should win. But wait Tyner99, you said Sequatchie should probably win. Us Smith County folk are not overdoing that has to do with confidence. Valley folk think Sequatchie can win. Middle TN folk think they can't win. We shall see. Friday Night. Smith County's been playing well. Hope it continues throughout the playoffs.

SENIORS....THIS IS WHAT YOU'VE PLAYED ALL YEAR FOR!!! I'LL BE ROOTIN' FOR YA!! GO BIG OWLS!!!

You we miss, Pride. Hey look on the bright side, Hillsboro wears Green and Gold. I'm sure the sight of Black and Gold would bring you harsh memories. Seriously, best of luck this week. I miss the old region. :thumb:

You don't know how much I've missed the old region this year. I've not been able to talk to very many people on CoachT in our new region. I miss all the "jawwing" and nonsense from all the old foes in the old 4-3A!

:thumb: