Pigeon Forge @ Austin East

SPLITBACK

Wow! It sure did take you along time to figure that one out. I guess I need to find a more intelligent person to trash talk with. Or maybe you are not the trash talking type. Maybe you are the type that likes to talk serious :thumb: football. Well, I can do that to. I did play for a couple of Natioanl Championships and ironicly, we ran the splitback veer. Maybe we can get together sometime and I can fill you in on what SPLITBACK means, then you will be able to use the name properly. Until then, you may want to think of changing your screen name :D !

We'll See Ya

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Splitback must be the absolute dumbest person I have ever heard on this site. Coacht should take your membership and ban you from the site. Saying that you will give your house, wife and dog... I bet you don't even have a wife. You probably sit at home and live out your glory days of high school football while wearing a letterman jacket and playing with your mullet. Let it go buddy. I don't know if you graduated from PF or not, but you have got to realize that they are out manned. At first I thougth I PF had a chance, but aftering hearing your ignorance and the ignorance of PF fans, I give the win to AE, BIG.

AE 57

PF 6 (if your lucky)

If you are willing to give all of that up for 47, what will you give me for 57.

We'll See Ya!

I don't understand how you can go from saying PF could win this; to giving it to AE by 51, without seeing any more games, stats, highlights, etc. How could the abilities of these two teams shift that much in a couple of days? You sure seem to be very fickle if a couple of post can fire you up enough to change your opinion that drastically. Whatever your beef is with Splitback, you really shouldn't base your pick on that. It doesn't make you sound very knowledgable about sports. I will give you one thing, there are a few Pigeon Forge fans who don't know football like they should, or more so; like I wish they would. (I sit right in between all of them.) But don't you think labeling them as ignorant is a little unfair, because I can guarantee you you've never heard anything on these boards from about 95% of them. If you want to go with AE, no problem they're not too shabby, I've got much respect for the roadrunners, but don't use someone's post as a basis for that prediction. :thumb:

Bigfan - you are right I should not assume all PF fans are like splitback. I do want to say that I honestly think that PF will win, I just wanted to shut splitback up for a while. Looks like it worked. Plus I wanted to see if he/she actually knew anything about football. I just think that it is ridiculous to make a claim about giving up everything like he/she made. :thumb:

I need to change my signature. That has been there since 2001. How do I do that?

Edited by Hack

Wow! It sure did take you along time to figure that one out. I guess I need to find a more intelligent person to trash talk with. Or maybe you are not the trash talking type. Maybe you are the type that likes to talk serious :thumb: football. Well, I can do that to. I did play for a couple of Natioanl Championships and ironicly, we ran the splitback veer. Maybe we can get together sometime and I can fill you in on what SPLITBACK means, then you will be able to use the name properly. Until then, you may want to think of changing your screen name :D !

We'll See Ya

How funny is that. I played for two National Championship and we too ran the splitback veer. Whats the name of that school that we played at together .... Carson Newman.

Yes HACK, I played football at Carson Newman from 97-02. I started at Carson Newman for two years. So yes I know a few things about football. What I meant by saying I would give my house, dog, and wife away if AE scores 47 on PF. I think that is called sarcasm. All I was saying is that I dont think they will score 47 on PF, can AE score that many on PF, YES !!! But I just dont think that they will. I do have a college degree, do you ???? I bet you were one of those guys at Carson Newman that thought you were the big stud coming out of high school and got your @@@ handed to you in college and went home to momma cause it was too hard. Do I still where my letter jacket, that was funny. What all you said yesterday toward me was funny as heck, I tip my hat to you. :thumb:

Edited by SPLITBACK

WOW! 6 years for a 4 year degree?! What number were you splitback. I graduated in 2002 as well. I was number 77. Are you sure that you went to Newman? "RIVERSIDE!"

PF 20

AE 14

(I agree, Special Teams will be the difference. Good defensive football game. Great first game!)

:D

;)

P.S. When you tipped your hat, did your Mullet fall out? :blink:

:D

Edited by Hack

Dadgum , I'm almost afraid to post in here , someone might come take my house. Look like splitback and hack played ball together unless of course they are both full of it. Wouldn't it be interesting if they turned out to be ole drinking buddies over at newman. i can picture it now hack and splitback riding through jeff city late at night windows down mullets floppin in the breeze. :D Good Luck Tigers

Dadgum , I'm almost afraid to post in here , someone might come take my house. Look like splitback and hack played ball together unless of course they are both full of it. Wouldn't it be interesting if they turned out to be ole drinking buddies over at newman. i can picture it now hack and splitback riding through jeff city late at night windows down mullets floppin in the breeze. :D Good Luck Tigers

Do you ever work oldeagle? Or do you just look at coacht all day. I myself just look at coacht while i work. Works out great for me. The part about them being drinking buddies might be true, but I know splitback, he's pretty close to being bald. :blink: