Pigeon Forge @ Austin East

SPLITBACK

What is PF's best asset against AE? Will it be their solid D? Or will the Tigers turn on an aerial attack that AE won't be able to stop? Or will we see a Harper fg late in the game to win it? Pigeon Forge has some things goin for em, but it won't matter if they wait till the third quarter to utilize them. You don't give a Roadrunner a headstart and expect to catch up later. Can the Tiger coaches have them ready? ( In the first half! )

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how did the week of practice go for Austin-East ?

Splitback does look like a super genius when you see questions like this...

If I was a coach at A>E why would i tell you how our practice went? Why don't you just give us preview of what the Forge is running, game plan and strategies.

Your probably one of those guys who sit in the stands yelling out helpful game winning tips like "throw the ball", and "tackle him." What would your team do without you?

No wonder it took you 6 years to graduate college Van.

I don't understand how you can go from saying PF could win this; to giving it to AE by 51, without seeing any more games, stats, highlights, etc. How could the abilities of these two teams shift that much in a couple of days? You sure seem to be very fickle if a couple of post can fire you up enough to change your opinion that drastically. Whatever your beef is with Splitback, you really shouldn't base your pick on that. It doesn't make you sound very knowledgable about sports. I will give you one thing, there are a few Pigeon Forge fans who don't know football like they should, or more so; like I wish they would. (I sit right in between all of them.) But don't you think labeling them as ignorant is a little unfair, because I can guarantee you you've never heard anything on these boards from about 95% of them. If you want to go with AE, no problem they're not too shabby, I've got much respect for the roadrunners, but don't use someone's post as a basis for that prediction. ;)

This is in response to your concern about who he picks and his reason.....WHY? Last tim I checked the game actually still had to be played. The simple act that someone picked a team to win or why he picked them meant ABSOLUTLY NOTHING.

What is PF's best asset against AE? Will it be their solid D? Or will the Tigers turn on an aerial attack that AE won't be able to stop? Or will we see a Harper fg late in the game to win it? Pigeon Forge has some things goin for em, but it won't matter if they wait till the third quarter to utilize them. You don't give a Roadrunner a headstart and expect to catch up later. Can the Tiger coaches have them ready? ( In the first half! )

Or maybe you can lay down the crack pipe and join the rest of us here on planet Earth. Solid D, Aerial attack? You haven't beaten a team with a winning record yet. You couldn't even hang with 2-8 Union County. You were talking earlier about PF fans that didn't know anything about football- its obvious that you are the one that doesn't know anything. I can't wait to see what "things" PF has "going for em".

Or maybe you can lay down the crack pipe and join the rest of us here on planet Earth. Solid D, Aerial attack? You haven't beaten a team with a winning record yet. You couldn't even hang with 2-8 Union County. You were talking earlier about PF fans that didn't know anything about football- its obvious that you are the one that doesn't know anything. I can't wait to see what "things" PF has "going for em".

What can I say? Austin East was way too much for the Tigers. Speed kills! No. 11 for the roadrunners is the straight up The whole team played great. Much better than what I witnessed at Kingston. But to your comment concerning my sports knowledge, what kind of fan doesn't look for the good points about their team? You're not very much of a supporter if you've picked your boys to lose before the first quarter starts.

Edited by robjim