Mckenzie Vs Manassas

VOLnWTN

im ready for this one !!!

Me 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

If the Rebels on the field are as ready as us fans, we'll be in good shape. This will be a good game and I expect to see a lot of points put on the board. It's gettin' to be a lot of fun to watch. Different but, fun!! :thumb:

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tha' Killer Duck; Grrrrrrrrr, Quack, Quack

Edited by duckman38201

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright........here we go........

Now that the regular season is behind us it is now time to kick in second gear and keep this great season alive. I've been to every game that I could make this year and I know what we have and what we don't. IMHO we have everything to bring that ball the the Rebel hall......Yeah we had some things happen in past games that were messed up, but guess what........you learn from mistakes and correct them. I don't care who we play and what their record is..........I know that ya'll can beat em and get to that state championship game. Ya'll have spent way too much time on the practice field and it's time for all that hard work to prevail.....I'll be there with you all the way guys...........Good luck BIG RED.............

Good to see you back on track Bo.

Someone on defense step up and make a game changing play. Or maybe another 77 yard kickoff return will do it?

Come on Defense. Everyone drop the hammer on someone everytime. I believe this is Manassas first trip to Rebel Field. Make them walk away from it not wanting to come back!!!

REBEL TIME!!!

Edited by volsandtitans1

Rebels,

I borrowed something from the White House/Polk Co. post that is on here. I am a White House alum so I hope WHHSMAC57, who posted it, doesn't mind.

Read and hear these words Rebel players.

It's a new season seniors. It's time to step up and take control of your destiny. The brackets have been made, the games all laid out. You are only guaranteed this Friday night. Keep your focus and leave everything out on the field. Leave no doubt that you did the best you could. And most of all, enjoy every second you have left to walk in that fieldhouse, watch film, practice, and hold your brother's hand in that huddle because it will go too fast, no matter how far this journey lasts. Everyone's first goal should be to get to the practice field next Monday. And I know it will be. Good luck, guys. We believe in you and we love you.

Guys, read and hear these words. They could never be more true!!!

VandT

Rebels,

I borrowed something from the White House/Polk Co. post that is on here. I am a White House alum so I hope WHHSMAC57, who posted it, doesn't mind.

It's a new season seniors. It's time to step up and take control of your destiny. The brackets have been made, the games all laid out. You are only guaranteed this Friday night. Keep your focus and leave everything out on the field. Leave no doubt that you did the best you could. And most of all, enjoy every second you have left to walk in that fieldhouse, watch film, practice, and hold your brother's hand in that huddle because it will go too fast, no matter how far this journey lasts. Everyone's first goal should be to get to the practice field next Monday. And I know it will be. Good luck, guys. We believe in you and we love you.

VandT

Well said.. Hopefully they will take it to the game. I do know some of the guys said they are not ready to end this and want more playing time with the Seniors.. That's heart. Now we are getting somewhere.. Don't slack off and don't wait, hit them hard and let them know who the true Rebels are.. Get in there and bring this one home !!! 2 games in a row at your own HOUSE !! WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR>> KNOCK THEIR SOCKS OFF AND HIT THEM UNTIL THEIR MOUTH PIECES FLY!!!!! GO BIG RED !!!!

Have ya'll played Huntingdon, Union City, Lake Co. (and another team or two we have.)?? Nope. Those are some serious physical teams. We've even been known to be a bit physical ourselves. That's a useless point to talk about anyway. Both teams will come to play and it won't be powder puff ball on either side.

You're right, we've had 40+ hung on us 6 times. And we did lose 2 (TWO) of those games in the middle of the season to Huntingdon and Union City. BUT, we won 4 of those games!!!!!! Guess that's because we scored more points than those other 4 teams---------HUH!? The last 4 games, we have changed our offensive approach and it's gettin' wild now. There is no way for ya'll to prepare for our offense simply because ya'll don't have a Drew Hayes throwing and our receivers catching in ya'll practices. It seems like we have faced speed backs every week of the season so far so that is no surprise.

We haven't claimed to have the best D in the world but, they have been just good enough when they had to be to get us to 7-3 overall.

Just for the record, I'm not a player, I'm a fan. I've done my playing for the Rebels. So has my son. So I'll be in the stands watching Friday nite. Wear whatever # you like but, I apppreciate the thought of your wearing #55 just for me. I'll be watching. Win or lose, if you do a good job in the game and I see you, I'll be the first to shake your hand and tell you you played a good game.

We expect it to be a good game. Good luck to both teams and I hope both teams come out of it healthy.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I'm sayin is your defense will have to step up our QB is not like yours McKenzie has a Tom Brady while we have a Michael Vick and I'm comin to play like this is my last game whether we win or lose to stop Hayes lethal air assault we gon flush Hayes out the pocket and make his night long we are not ready to turn our equipment in i want to have mine for at least 4 more weeks its been great talking but i need to go prepare for the game mentally

Hayes has no problem throwing on the run, because McKenzie o-line blocks for a second or two and then Drew is out running around making plays. Just let me tell the seniors something, Play hard every play because you do not want to go out the way we did last year. I still think about our season the plays we did not make. You will always remember your last season so make it one to remember.

All I'm sayin is your defense will have to step up our QB is not like yours McKenzie has a Tom Brady while we have a Michael Vick and I'm comin to play like this is my last game whether we win or lose to stop Hayes lethal air assault we gon flush Hayes out the pocket and make his night long we are not ready to turn our equipment in i want to have mine for at least 4 more weeks its been great talking but i need to go prepare for the game mentally

I hear you. This should be a good 'un!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebels,

VandT

I'm honored you wanted to use one of my quotes. I was a senior last season for the Blue Devils and I loved every minute of it. It's great to hear from fellow alumni. Always in good company with me. B)

As for the players, these experiences only come once in a lifetime and they come and go all too quickly. Enjoy every minute you have and do not take anything for granted.

Good luck, Rebels

From your BDP friends in Middle TN