Mckenzie Vs Manassas

VOLnWTN

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill be there... i hear they are fast got a kid goin to ole miss i beleive... beat halls 44-7 last night

Mckenzie's qb better have some blocking cause these guys got speed all over the field and that #7 that's going to ole miss can go. On defense they better look out for there top three tacklers #50, #71, #60. They will punish you. That number 50 is going to cause problems all nite long. I promise you. Manassas is going to be ready believe me.

It doesn't matter who we play, in order to make it deep in the play offs we will have to manage the clock better and keep our Defense fresh, especially if we meet up w/ JCS. We have the talent to run deep and shoot for tha Boro, but we will have to be balanced.

I wouldn't be worried about JCS right now...i'd be worried about manassas....the mckensie D better step it up after giving up 42 to GLEASON :ph34r: .....should be another good on' B)

I wouldn't be worried about JCS right now...i'd be worried about manassas....the mckensie D better step it up after giving up 42 to GLEASON :thumb: .....should be another good on' ;)

Well said fan360. This is not a "looking ahead" time of the season now!!!! EVERY game is a championship game!! To be champions of Round 1 we have to take Manassas and that won't be easy by any means. To be third in their region is no insult at all!!

Most people don't understand the rivalry that Gleason feels toward McKenzie. If they did, they would understand the 42 points they hung on us. It didn't surprise me one bit! When they learn to play like that every week, they will have finally reached their mark. Don't let things like that fool you. Gleason has talent, they just haven't gotten it out of the kids every week yet.

Our defense does need to get back on the track of getting better like they were untill last Friday night. Kegan Ball had a career night last Friday and a couple of others kicked in a good performance BUT,......................!

We have faced speed teams all season so what is one more?? Almost everybody has been faster than us. But, the O line is doing a very good job of protecting Hayes now. When he has 7-8 seconds to find a receiver he'll kill most teams and that's the kind of time he's been gettin' for about 3 weeks now.

I'm not minimizing the team from Manassas. Just telling the Rebel side of the story. I expect another scoreboard nightmare this week!!!!!! Manassas better come prepared to score 50 or more or stay home!!!

OK ya'll it looks like somebody got another thread closed for us. What's up with that????

Anyway, it's time to get serious and leave it all on the field (or in the stands if that is where you are)!!! No time left for whining, excuses, wishing, etc., etc.. It's time to get real, Rebels.

Offense do what you've been doing!!!!! Defense, listen to me------tackling starts at the stomach and works down!!!!!!! Some of ya'll know that. The rest of you talk to them and figure it out.

Not many folks around McKenzie would have ever thought we'd be sittin' at 7-3 right now and it's a credit to the team that ya'll are there now. It's up to ya'll to take it a few steps further. As usual, we'll be there behind ya'll all the way. Ya'll have made me be proud to be a Rebel fan this season.

ktrain, it was cool to meet you last Friday nite after the game. You've got the RIGHT KIND of attitude! Glad your a Rebel!!!

Senior Rebels, ya'll have done a great job during your time for the Rebels. We'll miss ya'll. It's been fun. Get the younger ones pumped up for the playoffs!!!

Edited by duckman38201

Thanks Gerry.

Rebels, remember this "Week 11. No more weeks to go". That sounds like I am writing you off. But I am not. Jeff Porter, coachof the White House Blue Devils use to say that to us each night before we took the field. What it means is, don't look past tonight. Take care of business and the you get to week 12.

Play hard defense. Wrap up.

C