Mckenzie Vs Manassas

VOLnWTN

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard to run the ball when you have a real running back. Considering the numbers your offense has put up the past couple of weeks i dont think i would change it a bit. Yall do something that its hard for most other teams to simulate in practice. As for the defense....cant help yall there...just isnt enough athletes on the team...I cant see Mckenzie getting any futher than the second round and with the speed Manassas has it may be tough to get by the 1st one

This is Roderick Hand #71 or 55 it depends on if i feel like playin like Seau and Steven Johnson #50. McKenzie haven't seen a defense like ours we play hard and hit hard every time the ball moves. This is a warning. Strap it up. This want be just a walk in the park. We probably haven't seen a QB that put up numbers like yours but you haven't seen a LB put up numbers like me and 50. We coming to win and send somebody to the house. Don't count us out all you doing is making it bad on yourself. The refs can throw how many flags they want but when you feel us you want forget us. We have a chance to make history and is going to take advantage of it. This is my last year and I am going out with a bang and somebody banged up.

Dude.....really....get a life...your really going to feel bad when hayes passes for 400 yards and Mckenise beats you by 40

This is Roderick Hand #71 or 55 it depends on if i feel like playin like Seau and Steven Johnson #50. McKenzie haven't seen a defense like ours we play hard and hit hard every time the ball moves. This is a warning. Strap it up. This want be just a walk in the park. We probably haven't seen a QB that put up numbers like yours but you haven't seen a LB put up numbers like me and 50. We coming to win and send somebody to the house. Don't count us out all you doing is making it bad on yourself. The refs can throw how many flags they want but when you feel us you want forget us. We have a chance to make history and is going to take advantage of it. This is my last year and I am going out with a bang and somebody banged up.

We've played teams a lot more physical than Manassas and we're still here dude!! And we've seen our fair share of bad refs too!! We know Manassas is a good team. We don't need you to tell us. Speed is nothing new to us. We've been lookin' at it all season. So what ya'll got we haven't seen??? Nothing!!! Bet we got something ya'll haven't seen though!!! Ya'lls DB's will feel like overworked air traffic controllers before the night is over this Friday!

We'll be here waitin' and ready. Bring it on!!

PS-----You might consider repeating English Composition before you leave school. Seems you MIGHT have missed a class or two. You get an A+ in smack talk though. Smack walk might be another story!

Tha' Killer Duck----Grrrrrrrrr, Quack, Quack!!

We've played teams a lot more physical than Manassas and we're still here dude!! And we've seen our fair share of bad refs too!! We know Manassas is a good team. We don't need you to tell us. Speed is nothing new to us. We've been lookin' at it all season. So what ya'll got we haven't seen??? Nothing!!! Bet we got something ya'll haven't seen though!!! Ya'lls DB's will feel like overworked air traffic controllers before the night is over this Friday!

PS-----You might consider repeating English Composition before you leave school. Seems you MIGHT have missed a class or two. You get an A+ in smack talk though. Smack walk might be another story!

EASY KILLER!!! DONT GO POSTAL ON THEM!!!

No doubt about the English class. Let them talk the talk. I know one thing is for sure, they aren't any faster or quicker than H-Town or UC.

VandT

EASY KILLER!!! DONT GO POSTAL ON THEM!!!

No doubt about the English class. Let them talk the talk. I know one thing is for sure, they aren't any faster or quicker than H-Town or UC.

VandT

Or more physical!!!! And it seems like every team we've played with the exception of a couple have had a LOT more speed than us but, we somehow ended up 7-3!! I don't know what that all means for sure but, I'm fairly certain that it at least means that we do something that 7 teams couldn't stop or control this year. That ain't a bad startin' place for the playoffs in my book!! :rolleyes:

I agree with you our DBs will have to step up but y'all haven't played any teams physical then us We have had 40 pts. put on us 3 times by Crockett, Milan, and Ripley Y'all had 40 pts or more put on y'all six times McKenzie will have to step their defense up or 7 & 30 will have a field day on y'all I might even play RB puttin up points is nothing if you can't stop the opposing offense and just for u i'm going to wear 55

All I can say is that everybody better be ready for some scoring friday night. McKenzie D has not stopped anybody so I look for Drew to have to carry us the rest of the way. If you can slow Drew down then you got a shot, but that is alot easier said than done. Look at the UC game they rushed two dropped nine he still threw all over them. Then, Lake Co tried press man with blitzing he lit them up too. McKenzie is going to win with Drew throwing all night forget the run just throw the ball. I know Comer loves to run, but our team is not built for the run. We have to throw to win.

ok got ya yea i wasnt trying to be a smart butt...i asked around and heard he did have a great game on d...lookin forward to friday night ...cant wait ...ill be there on the fence hitting the signs every time those rebs get in the endzone :ph34r:

Not a problem....

Just clearin' up what I meant. It couild have been misunderstood. He did do OK running the ball but, not a career night by any means, just that a lot of the time he did it we were down close so not a lot of chances to rack up much yardage.

But, he did play some killer D Friday nite!!! Several other players had there moments on D as well. Wish they could learn to play every down like they played some of them last week!!

I agree with you our DBs will have to step up but y'all haven't played any teams physical then us We have had 40 pts. put on us 3 times by Crockett, Milan, and Ripley Y'all had 40 pts or more put on y'all six times McKenzie will have to step their defense up or 7 & 30 will have a field day on y'all I might even play RB puttin up points is nothing if you can't stop the opposing offense and just for u i'm going to wear 55

Have ya'll played Huntingdon, Union City, Lake Co. (and another team or two we have.)?? Nope. Those are some serious physical teams. We've even been known to be a bit physical ourselves. That's a useless point to talk about anyway. Both teams will come to play and it won't be powder puff ball on either side.

You're right, we've had 40+ hung on us 6 times. And we did lose 2 (TWO) of those games in the middle of the season to Huntingdon and Union City. BUT, we won 4 of those games!!!!!! Guess that's because we scored more points than those other 4 teams---------HUH!? The last 4 games, we have changed our offensive approach and it's gettin' wild now. There is no way for ya'll to prepare for our offense simply because ya'll don't have a Drew Hayes throwing and our receivers catching in ya'll practices. It seems like we have faced speed backs every week of the season so far so that is no surprise.

We haven't claimed to have the best D in the world but, they have been just good enough when they had to be to get us to 7-3 overall.

Just for the record, I'm not a player, I'm a fan. I've done my playing for the Rebels. So has my son. So I'll be in the stands watching Friday nite. Wear whatever # you like but, I apppreciate the thought of your wearing #55 just for me. I'll be watching. Win or lose, if you do a good job in the game and I see you, I'll be the first to shake your hand and tell you you played a good game.

We expect it to be a good game. Good luck to both teams and I hope both teams come out of it healthy.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by duckman38201

Oh yeah, on a more serious note, what offensive sets do ya'll run??? What % pass to run??

Alright boyz, less than 48hrs. until you get the beat down of the season, or so says Manassas.(NOT!!!)

Seriously, Defense, we must get the crucial stops on 3rd and 4th down!We will need to create turnovers!

You guys have been doing fine considering the fact that you play 30+ minutes of the game, so let's get all th 3 and outs that you can so you guys can rest!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!

ONE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!