C.j. Hammack 1936 Yards Rushing!

coachholtz

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CJ is definatly the best we played. he'll beat jo byrns by himself

You think so huh? Well if u think that one player can beat a 10-0 team then u need to get ur head checked. He is NOT the best back in 1A get that through all u region 6's heads. I aint gonna talk no crap, but u just wait until u see the scores in the tennesseean this Saturday. That will do all the talking for itself.

JBS lets go 5-0 over the next 5 weeks!!!!

You think so huh? Well if u think that one player can beat a 10-0 team then u need to get ur head checked. He is NOT the best back in 1A get that through all u region 6's heads. I aint gonna talk no crap, but u just wait until u see the scores in the tennesseean this Saturday. That will do all the talking for itself.

JBS lets go 5-0 over the next 5 weeks!!!!

So if CJ is not the best back, then who is. i would really like to know. i think 3 of the top 5 are in region 6.

So if CJ is not the best back, then who is. i would really like to know. i think 3 of the top 5 are in region 6.

if jbs gave colton the ball 35+ times a game he would have 3500 yards this season. and the reasom region 6 has 3 of the top 5 backs is they can't pass worth a crap and jbs passing game is their bread and butter with clay around 2000 yard passing this year. colton only gets the ball about 8 or 9 times a game and he still has about 700 yards rushing and 850 yards recieving yards.

very good point. region 6... passing the ball is allowed. not sure if anyone in region 6 has a passing threat.. think that is the downfall of region 6 and the reason why they will not be able to make a valid run for it. not saying they will not make it. but the lack of a balanced offense does not make for championship teams IMO.

Collinwood can throw as good as ANYBODY in the state, columbia Academy has a good throwing quarterback. Wayne co and Mt pleasant dont throw much but their quarterbacks have good arms. I saw five of the region 6 teams and all five had a quarterback with a strong arm. Collinwood is probably the most balanced but Mt pleasant, wayne co. and Ca tend to run more because they all have really outstanding backs and good lines for the most part. Collinwood has a good runningback too but they have a really good qb.

if jbs gave colton the ball 35+ times a game he would have 3500 yards this season. and the reasom region 6 has 3 of the top 5 backs is they can't pass worth a crap and jbs passing game is their bread and butter with clay around 2000 yard passing this year. colton only gets the ball about 8 or 9 times a game and he still has about 700 yards rushing and 850 yards recieving yards.

Collinwood averaged 340 yards a game this year. 170 passing and 170 rushing.

Derek threw for 1500 on 140 attempts, 10 TDS, 7 ints, and Dixon rushed for 1000 on 138 carries with 17 TDS also had 6 receptions for 230 yards and 3 TDS. Bryant also rushed for 500 yards, 3 TDS.