Gallatin Vs Dickson Co.

Gtowner

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well folks, sorry I haven't been around to post. Got a new job, and it has consumed most of my life recently. Unfortunately, this will be the first game I miss this year. But you can be sure I'm gonna have 1010 blaring for the whole game. I'm gonna have to say Gallatin by at least 10 in this one.... With the new look on offense over the last few weeks, things are looking much better. Go Green Wave, and we really need to win so I can see us play Brentwood next week.

AS A FORMER DC PLAYER AND FAN I HOPE THAT GTOWN HAS A LITTLE MORE COUTH THAN THEY USED TO. IT WAS LIKE GOING INTO INNER CITY RIOT DURING THE 70'S - 80'S. YOU FEARED TO GO TO THE BATHROOM BECAUSE SOMEONE WOULD TRY TO STAB YOU OR SHOOT YOU. I'M SURE THE SITUATUION HAS CHANGED OVER THE YEARS THOUGH. SHOULD BE A GOOD GAME. AH DC, AH DC

Edited by LARGEANDINCHARGE

AS A FORMER DC PLAYER AND FAN I HOPE THAT GTOWN HAS A LITTLE MORE COUTH THAN THEY USED TO. IT WAS LIKE GOING INTO INNER CITY RIOT DURING THE 70'S - 80'S. YOU FEARED TO GO TO THE BATHROOM BECAUSE SOMEONE WOULD TRY TO STAB YOU OR SHOOT YOU. I'M SURE THE SITUATUION HAS CHANGED OVER THE YEARS THOUGH. SHOULD BE A GOOD GAME. AH DC, AH DC

Yeah, I mean there are all kinds of people walking around with guns and knifes at the Gallatin games. Give me a break man. Gallatin is one of the most hospitable places for the opposing teams in all of the state! Where else can you go and the bleachers on the vistors' side be better than on the home side.

Name one person who has been shot or stabbed at a Gallatin game....

Face the facts, Dickson County was the whipping boy for Gallatin back in the 70's and 80's. Ya'll couldn't even beat the Gallatin coaches back when the Ralph Emery show was on and they had the outhouse races. (thats for you old timers)

Gallatin holds a 15-7 record against Dickson County. With most of those games being played in the playoffs.

Gallatin can ill afford to overlook this team. Everybody is even when it comes to the playoffs and more than once has an obvious favorite fallen to a lesser one. Dickson County boasts some good size and a good defense. Gallatin must capitalize on every opportunity.

Gallatin vs Dickson County

73' 21-20

74' 34-6

75' 19-7

76' 28-20

79' 42-7

80' 7-0

82' 35-8

83' 13-0

84' 14-7

85' 28-7

88' 0-28

91' 21-7

92' 23-20

93' 38-7

94' 28-10

95' 17-20

96' 21-0

97' 14-20

98' 9-21

98' 7-20

99' 14-21

00' 21-34

Good post as usual GWave. LARGE...oh nevermind. Nobody likes taking a whoopin' at the hands of Gallatin but this is laughable. Wave will win this one in the predictable fashion...grind it out...quarterback with about 25 carries...and a 10 point win. I hope it's much worse but just advance past the first round with no injuries please. #52 Jones will be back, correct?

Junior football player Adam Kincaid lost his sister last night after a car accident yesterday afternoon. She was also a student at GHS. I know the kids are having a tough time at school today trying to cope with this. My daughter called & asked that I post a prayer request for the family! My heart goes out to them & I want to ask everyone to take a moment before kick-off tonight & think of them.