White House @ Polk Co.

polk_wildcat

Truthfully no one knows what will happen. Two teams, two different areas, and alot of say so knowledge coming from some old farts, a couple of teenagers, and a few know it alls. All I know is that there will be 22 kids on the field at any given time Friday night and lets pray that both teams will play to the best of their ability and be safe and have good sportsmanship. Good luck to both teams and play your hearts out Friday night seniors because for some of you it will be the last game of your life. God bless everyone and have a safe trip, see you Friday.

Edited by Coach J

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Truthfully no one knows what will happen. Two teams, two different areas, and alot of say so knowledge coming from some old farts, a couple of teenagers, and a few know it alls. All I know is there will be 22 kids on the field at any given time Friday night and lets pray that both teams will play to the best of their ability and be safe and have good sportsmanship. Good luck to both teams and play your hearts out Friday night seniors because for some of you it will be the last game of your life. God bless everyone and have a safe trip, see you Friday.

Now see, you really don't know about White House. Sometimes there are 22 Blue Devils on the field on fourth down. Well, they weren't really playing the down..they were just roaming on and off the field. :thumb: Slick trick on Porter's part, but Coach Williams didn't bite and held on to our timeout...smart man. What the heck, it was only a five yard delay of game penalty on WH... :thumb:

Edited by GreenbrierCat2

Now see, you really don't know about White House. Sometimes there are 22 Blue Devils on the field on fourth down. Well, they weren't really playing the down..they were just roaming on and off the field. :D Slick trick on Porter's part, but Coach Williams didn't bite and held on to our timeout...smart man. What the heck, it was only a five yard delay of game penalty on WH... :thumb:

We are so fast that it just looked like 22 were on the field at the same time..... :thumb:

there's one thing wrong w/white house's website. Golden Tate had 146 yrds. on 11 carries aginst the bobcats so ricky wasn't the first in 3 years. Tate also had 285 total yards against them.

I'll make the correction tonight at the house. We received wrong information from some fans, sorry for the error.

Kris

Ok, time for a little levity..... It's the playoffs and I'm in playoff form. So, for your singing enjoyment here is a little tune I put together to the Bohemian (Polk-a) Rapshody....... Sung by Queen(?) and Michael Meyers

We will be singing this in my car on the way down al la Waynes World......

--------------------------------Chorus------------------------------------

Mama mia, mama mia, mama mia watch BDP go...

Watch us go go go go

yes watch us go go go go

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this the real life,

No, this is BDP

Polk caught in a BDP landslide

No escape from BDP reality....

Open your eyes,

Look up into the skies and seeeeeeee,

We're just BDP and we need no sympathy....

'Cause BDP is easy come easy go

Always high, never low....

Anyway we choose the BDP wind to blow,

is isn't gonna matter, no it isn't gonna matter you seeeeeeeeeeee.....

-------------------------(sing chorus)---------------------------------

BDP just killed a team,

Put a game plan to their head,

Pulled the trigger and left Polk for dead.

Polks playoff life had just begun,

But now you're gone and thrown it all awayyyyyyyyy,

Polk, ooohhh ooohhhh ooohhh

Didn't mean to make you cry,

But you won't be back this time tomarrowwwwwwwwwwwww,

So carry on, carry on, as if the playoffs really didn't matterrrrrrrrr.

-----------------------------(sing chorus)------------------------------

Too late, BDP's time has come,

Sends shivers down Polks spine,

Body aching all the time.

Goodbye Polk, BDP's got to roll,

Gotta leave your team behind to feel the cold hard BDP truth.....

Polk ooohhh ooohhh ooohhhh

You didn't want to lose,

Polk sometime wish they'd never made the playoffs at allllllllllll

So carry on, carry onnnnnnnnnn, the playoffs didn't matter......

Mama mia mama mia mama mia watch BDP go....

Watch us go go go go...

Yes watch us go go go go....

We won't let you go!!! Please let us go!!!!

We won't let you go!!! Please let us go!!!

We won't let you go!!! Please let us go!!!

You can just watch us roll!!!

Yes watch us roll roll roll roll!!!!!!

Yes, I'm THAT good.

:ph34r::P

Party on Dandy!!!!!!!!!!!

I can not wait till friday night... Once again I will not be able to attend due to work. I wish I could come to every game, but I live in Bowling Green and work till 8:00 p.m. every night. Is there any radio stations broadcasting the game. Or hopefully someone is able to update the game on CoachT. Just because my body is at work, does not mean my mind is here. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Go Devils play with heart and I think we will come out of Chattanooga with a win......

I can not wait till friday night... Once again I will not be able to attend due to work. I wish I could come to every game, but I live in Bowling Green and work till 8:00 p.m. every night. Is there any radio stations broadcasting the game. Or hopefully someone is able to update the game on CoachT. Just because my body is at work, does not mean my mind is here. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Go Devils play with heart and I think we will come out of Chattanooga with a win......

Josh39 me and you both. I think we can take care of business and come out with a big "W"-

I heard Ladd went home sick and Mash didn't dress out. Hope nothing serious and these boys will be ready for Friday. Eat your wheaties :lol:

Vandy me too.... We need both of those boys to play friday night. I think Ladd is a great back, but Hargorve, West, and the couple of other stout backs will definately take some weight off his shoulders Friday night. Man the West kid runs extremely hard and physical. Also I think we will return a punt or kickoff to grab the momentum early. From the website of the Tigers, they really do not look that slow. I saw a couple of kick returns for touchdowns and some really nice footwork from their athletes. I would say they are similar to us as being well coached and physical. Good luck to both teams, but once again I want to see White House playing Greenbrier again this year. The only way that is to be done is through Polk Co.

Vandy me too.... We need both of those boys to play friday night. I think Ladd is a great back, but Hargorve, West, and the couple of other stout backs will definately take some weight off his shoulders Friday night. Man the West kid runs extremely hard and physical. Also I think we will return a punt or kickoff to grab the momentum early. From the website of the Tigers, they really do not look that slow. I saw a couple of kick returns for touchdowns and some really nice footwork from their athletes. I would say they are similar to us as being well coached and physical. Good luck to both teams, but once again I want to see White House playing Greenbrier again this year. The only way that is to be done is through Polk Co.

Excitement is everywhere! We know you can't be with us in body josh39, but you will be there on the field in BDP spirit.

Hargrove is like a bull. He just butts his way through the other team helmet and all. West doesn't have all those fancy cuts like our Ladd, but he is the real deal and just plows over those guys.

So proud of these kids. They do play with a lot of heart- Players if you are reading this stuff we really are all out here supporting you guys. B)

Edited by Vandyman21