Knoxville Halls Travels To Chattanooga Red Bank

fairplay2121

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach J to duplicate what ever he said at Half time of the South Doyle game at the start of the Red Bank game. If we get out to a strong start we will simply be hard to beat. The first quarter will be the key. The teams we have a hard time with this year controlled the first quarter. Agree.

We are a strong team looking for a break. I believe we get it this week.

Halls 24 Red Bank 17

Halls 17 Red Bank 10

Then the next week Halls will upset Central and get revenge in a big way from a loss earlier this season.

Halls 24 Central 20 :D

GET AFTER THIER #### KJ

halls is lookim for more revenge aginst redbank hten they are central redbank is the team that put them out of the playoff last year so i dont see us over lookin redbank and lookin at central we will play it one game at a time we tried to look past sd and they showed us the we way under estamated them.

halls-21

redbank-20 (let go for 3 years in a row)

RB 17, Halls 16-OT

RB loses to Central.

How do you get a one point win in overtime...just wondering. I dont know much about Red Bank but I think Halls will pull it out because of the heart. This senior led team wants one more shot at Central and I think they will play especially hard to do that. BTW nice offensive showing at SD and I didnt go but I understand there were 2 special teams touchdowns for SD and a muffed punt that they either they scored on or got good feild posistion on, so the defense must have played good as always. Also, I heard it looked like Halls tried to "call the dogs off" but the 2's, 3's, and 4's scored on them too. Halls needs to get those special teams problems worked out because they might not matter against SD but they will against Red Bank. As always Go Big Red!

Halls-17

Red Bank-10

BRM

Edited by hhsbball12

After seeing all four teams from that region. I do not see region 3-4a losing in the first round at all. West could win that region if they were in it. Halls will win but don't think you are going to upset the bobcat cause after we win round one you will be checked off our list next but will be a close game give you that. Halls has got better but so have we!!

After seeing all four teams from that region. I do not see region 3-4a losing in the first round at all. West could win that region if they were in it. Halls will win but don't think you are going to upset the bobcat cause after we win round one you will be checked off our list next but will be a close game give you that. Halls has got better but so have we!!

let not look that far ahead yet lets jsut go one game and a time we can start talkin about halss and central after both teams win but untill then let focus on the games at hand

I don't know much about Halls. I do know that Red Bank has a pretty good defense on the run, their pass defense is sketchy. So, depending on how well Halls D plays and whether or not they are accustomed to passing will determine if they upset the number 1 seeded Red Bank.

Also, if Halls has some decent tackles that can block quick rushing ends, they might fair well. Red Bank has an undersized but speedy defensive front.

I don't know much about Halls. I do know that Red Bank has a pretty good defense on the run, their pass defense is sketchy. So, depending on how well Halls D plays and whether or not they are accustomed to passing will determine if they upset the number 1 seeded Red Bank.

Also, if Halls has some decent tackles that can block quick rushing ends, they might fair well. Red Bank has an undersized but speedy defensive front.

Hmm..interesting point there. Halls' offensive tackles are big, strong and quick for their size. They probably weigh between 270 and 280 each but move quite well for their size. However, in Halls offense i don't think the tackles do a whole lot of blocking on the ends...it's more of the fullback or guards pulling. I may be wrong as I usually just watch the ball and see who has it like any normal fan, but I'm pretty sure the tackles are blocking down a lot. Halls has been effective on offense against pretty good defense in Powell, Central and Maryville. They weren't great by any means, but had their bright spots in each game. I think their worst game offensively was against Powell, but against maryville and central they scored which is something they have done in years to be honest. Coach ward and company have done a great job with the o-line and running backs this year. They seem to be a very balanced team running. No one player has been the go to guy on offense and they have gotten hundreds of yards rushing out of left wing, right wing, and the fullbacks. Passing is not much of a Halls favorite as I read in the paper that Halls completed 1/8 passes against a not so good South Doyle team. However, they ran the ball 43 times or something for 310 yards or something like that. Something that scares me is our all of a sudden problem with the punt team. I hope that gets fixed this week in practice. I do know that Halls is a very physical team and never gives up. This is something Halls has somewhat lacked the last couple years. They also are bigger in the lines and better in the skill positions. Overall Halls is a better team...they gave fits to teams they shouldn't have been close to in many people's minds and wound up 7-3 this year. Most people probably saw Halls as a 4-6 or 5-5 team this year. Halls recorded 5 picks friday night and recovered 2 or 3 fumbles. they are a very oppurtunistic team with good play from their secondary. I hope it's a great game no matter what, but I also hope the big red travel down to chattanooga with a fierce mindset and come out meaning business from the getgo. It'll definitely be an intense game and I hope neither team suffers any injuries. Bring back a win Halls.