Lewis Co. Vs. Ezell Harding

hunt4

Congrats to a fine EH team for defeating Lewis Co. at home. We know how hard it is to beat them at home. Congratulations to the Camden Lions for coming back after losing to Lewis last week, winning at home against DCA, and representing the region so well in the playoffs.

Edited by @38320

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to Ezell. This seemed to be one of those games where either team could have won, it was just who caught the breaks at the right time. Lewis lost 2 fumbles that cost them big, and Ezell was called for holding all night long. # 7 was amazing for Ezell as he ran all over the Panthers, and was an extremly accurate passer. Once again Congratulations to Ezell and good luck throughout the playoffs

First of all the teams like Camden and Riverside that is not use to winning championships have got to learn about being humble when you have a LITTLE success. You get on here and run down traditionally rich programs like Lewis County and you get you tails whipped. Lewis County has class and waited to show on the field what they were use to doing, and that's winning chanpionships. So live and learn that in order to talk the talk you have to walk the walk. I'm not trying to get on anyone. You should just respect your elders always even when it looks like you might be better than them once in a great while. LET THE BIG DOG HUNT!

This is to ddaddy-have fun at home in round 2 buddy, that's what you get for runnin your mouth.

To all the other LCHS fans out there- congratulations on a Region title! You have nothing to be ashamed of, and I look forward to playing you guys again next year. This could be the start of a great rivalry!

Edited by rcombs

This is to ddaddy-have fun at home in round 2 buddy, that's what you get for runnin your mouth.

To all the other LCHS fans out there- congratulations on a Region title! You have nothing to be ashamed of, and I look forward to playing you guys again next year. This could be the start of a great rivalry!

Congrads on your win against DCA, way to tell ddaddy, by the way, Camden still has not won a region title :blink:

Congrats to Camden. Congrats to Ezell. Lewis County looked to be the better team last night, but coughed the ball up in the end inside the 10 yard line twice. Killed us. Ezell played great, and i expect them to do well. They have many talented players, and won the game with their athleticism. That quarterback is one of the best i've seen in high school football. Good luck Ezell, good luck Camden.

Congrads on your win against DCA, way to tell ddaddy, by the way, Camden still has not won a region title :blink:

Region titles only add up to playoff seeds.

Congrats to Camden. Congrats to Ezell. Lewis County looked to be the better team last night, but coughed the ball up in the end inside the 10 yard line twice. Killed us. Ezell played great, and i expect them to do well. They have many talented players, and won the game with their athleticism. That quarterback is one of the best i've seen in high school football. Good luck Ezell, good luck Camden.

Thanks for the well wishes. We'll see you week 10 in 2006.

Well...hats off to Ezell they played a really good game. Well guys thats it for us seniors..its been a blast playing w/ you guys. Its been some of the best times of my life. We left it on the field and thats all that matters. Good luck to Ezell through the rest of the playoffs and good luck to Camden and Richland. Represent our Region well. Panther Pride

Well...hats off to Ezell they played a really good game. Well guys thats it for us seniors..its been a blast playing w/ you guys. Its been some of the best times of my life. We left it on the field and thats all that matters. Good luck to Ezell through the rest of the playoffs and good luck to Camden and Richland. Represent our Region well. Panther Pride

Thank You seniors, you led a very young team to the region championship, something everyone said could not be done but you guys knew you could. 3 regional championships in 4 years, pretty good don't you think, be proud because your fans are :thumb: