Aaa Playoffs

SPLITBACK

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People....Dyersburg WILL NOT play in the state Championship game!!!

Don't let that #1 AP ranking fool you...Dyersburg is a soild team but

that's all. Lexington or David Lipscomb would eat their lunch!!!! :thumb:

guess no. 1 ranking really doesnt mean anything unless lexington was ranking no.1

that's all. Lexington or David Lipscomb would eat their lunch!!!! :thumb:

I partially agree with you. I don't even think d'burg will get past the 2nd round and will be lucky to make it past the 1st round UNLESS they change their attitudes and lose their big-headed style of playing that they have been using the last couple of weeks. Sheffield is ALOT better then their 2-8 record shows and they better not over-look them. However if d'burg changes their attitude and makes it to the lex/dl game they will give their opponent a tought challenge.

I partially agree with you. I don't even think d'burg will get past the 2nd round and will be lucky to make it past the 1st round UNLESS they change their attitudes and lose their big-headed style of playing that they have been using the last couple of weeks. Sheffield is ALOT better then their 2-8 record shows and they better not over-look them. However if d'burg changes their attitude and makes it to the lex/dl game they will give their opponent a tought challenge.

Sheffield is a better team than 2-8 if u let em get hott they are hard to stop. #4 is very fast if he gets in front of anybody on d'burg nobody will catch him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ive posted lately that All the region 7 3 aaa teams will have to bring their "A"game in order to beat any of the region 8 3 aaa teams as both regions have played each other very close games...Im certain that Dyersburg WILL NOT overlook sheffield or any of the teams they will face should they continue to win..Coach Counce and staff will play them one at a time..its a new season for every team thats playing in the playoffs and all will leave their hearts on the field..However i DO NOT see where you come off with saying that THE TROJANS have an attitude??...they play with Intensity and Character every down...the problem lies with the polls..Everyone thinks that they should win by larger scores just because they are ranked #1..i assure you the polls dont effect the Trojans playing whatsoever .. the polls put a Bulleyes on your back and everyone wants to beat the #1 team ,therefore they put their best effort of the season towards beating the #1 team ..the Trojans have played with Great Fortitude and Resolve the past few weeks to keep their record unblemished..I assure they will do so Everytime they practice,view films,review game plan,etc! When they dress out on friday nites with their Black / Gold team colors and the lights come on they wiill play Beyond their abilities as INDIVIDUAL players Because they play not as One But as A TEAM WIN OR LOSE!! Young men of DHS Trojans..it matters not whether you win the battle(each play) but whether you win the war(the game)!! keep up the good work Trojans and play till you attain your Goal Ball...its wating for you ..Go Get IT!!!! We Are Proud of Each and Everyone of You!!!! GO TROJANS!! B)

that's all. Lexington or David Lipscomb would eat their lunch!!!! B)

we shal see lexington hasnt played the competition dyersburg has so its hard to say what will happen i hope lexington makes it to round 4 to meet the trojans

that's all. Lexington or David Lipscomb would eat their lunch!!!! B)

with the eception to hardin county who has lexington played. i would bet lexington couldnt go undefeated in region7aaa the 4th place team could beat them. lexington is good dont get me wrong they are undefeated but they wont make it to the 4th round region 5 is way to tuff for them hsrdin county is the only team lexington played that was equal in tallent the rest of the games were not in the same class as a covington, crockett, haywood, i bet lexington couldnt beat a fiesty obion county :D

Edited by high school sports fan

ChrisBurr, sounds like you psycho drugs aren't working if you think all the Region 4 teams are getting beat the first round. There is NO way. If you had picked one or two, maybe you would have some credibility but you're just blowiing smoke if you think all four of us are going down in Round 1. Won't happen. Book it!

And even if you were even close to right (which you aren't) Lipscomb will eat Fulton's lunch! :D:P But then again, Fulton won't even be near the Boro this year, unless they're in the stands.

There could be a sweep in that match up between Regions 3 & 4 but it will be exactly the opposite of what ChrisBurr predicted. The only team that has a chance in Region 3 is Notre Dame (because they recruit and are basically a college team.) Other than that Meigs, East Ridge, and Polk are done.

Edited by DownWithPolkFootball

1st Round

Carter over Livingston

Austin East over Pigeon Forge

Fulton over Seymour

Catholic over Claiborne

Notre Dame over Macon County

Pearl Cohn over East Ridge

Polk County over White House

Meigs County over Greenbrier

David Lipscomb over Chester County

Cheatam County over Liberty

Creekwood over Jackson South Side

Lexington over Marshall County

Dyersburg over Sheffield

Crockett County over Mitchell

Covington over Frayser

Trezevant over Haywood

2nd Round

Austin East over Carter

Fulton over Catholic

Notre Dame over Pearl Cohn

Meigs County over Polk County

David Lipscomb over Cheatam County

Lexington over Creekwood

Dyersburg over Crockett County

Covington over Trezevant

3rd Round

Fulton over Austin East

Meigs County over Notre Dame

Lexington over David Lipscomb

Dyersburg over Covington

4th Round

Meigs County over Fulton

Lexington over Dyerburg

Championship

Meigs County over Lexington

Meigs wins first state championship

There could be a sweep in that match up between Regions 3 & 4 but it will be exactly the opposite of what ChrisBurr predicted. The only team that has a chance in Region 3 is Notre Dame (because they recruit and are basically a college team.) Other than that Meigs, East Ridge, and Polk are done.

EXACTLY!!!!

ND could be done on Friday as well. I promise you that the Irish have yet to see a back like Michael Dallas thus far this season. He is simply fun to watch :lol: