Richland @ East Robertson

ut18vols

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a strange feeling bout this one, if any team from 6 2A is going to beat a team from 5 2a it would be richland. i say that because the teams that east has beat in their region have all been extremely well coached but lacked some talent.

also because every week i see east's head gets bigger and bigger. All i got to say is that i hope your as good as you think you are because teams are going to find ways to shutdown hudson and tico.

i have a strange feeling bout this one, if any team from 6 2A is going to beat a team from 5 2a it would be richland. i say that because the teams that east has beat in their region have all been extremely well coached but lacked some talent.

also because every week i see east's head gets bigger and bigger. All i got to say is that i hope your as good as you think you are because teams are going to find ways to shutdown hudson and tico.

East is coming to play! It's their first year in a long time to have playoffs at home. Our boys' heads aren't getting big. They take one game at a time and focus on what needs to be done. All the players are in it for a win, not just tico and carlos. We have some great athletes and they deserve to go far... east all the way! :thumb:

If Richland can stay away from the big plays and create some turnovers, their defense maybe able to create some scoring chances for their offense. I know East won their Region and they have some tough RBs; however, some of you maybe forgetting about Richland...

RBs:

Dias...15th in the state in rushing (all classes) not very many TDs because they go away from him at the goal line.

Defense:

Ingram...leads state in take aways...6 INTs and 3 fumbles...a bit arrogant but gets the job done.

If Richland can win the turnover battle and not get beat with long runs they could pull a BIG upset!!

GO RAIDERS!!! 1ST PLAYOFF GAME IN YEARS!!

for some reason east robertson doesn't get the respect we deserve but we'll see this friday night all this talking will be done and it will be time to shut up and play so just keep talkin and we will see yall on the field around 7:00 at "THE HOLE"....hope yall enjoy the ride cause its going to be a long one on the way back...yeah TICO leads the state in all purpose yards and everytime hudson touches the ball something good happens so we'll see tomorrow night

disregard my comment earlier. Richland Is Going To Whoop East Robertson. We,ve Worked Way To Hard This Year To Be Put Out In The First Round We,ve Got Our Respect Back And We Ain't Going Out Like That.

Signed Raider 47 RB LIL MAC MAC

East Robertson ALL THE WAY!!!!!!! These young men play with heart! They are hardworking and they deserve all the accolades they get! I don't believe in luck, luck is:

L-learning

U-under

C-correct

K-Knowledge

And kudos to the E.R. coaching staff for teaching these young men correct knowledge and respect for the game!!!!! I'll be there with my airhorn primed and ready at the 50 yardline. And best wishes to those who are facing surgery or have been injured, off the top of my head is,#80-Brian Putnam,#2-Randy Pulley, #70-Jordan Lowhorn.

And congrats to E.R.'s J.V.Team who went 6-1!! Look out for those up and coming underclassmen! East has alot to be proud of. We talk alot about those players who stand out in the games but it takes a team to make them what they are. Congrats to those who work their butts off in practice and don't see game time, they've earned the honor too,without them these teams would be nothing.