next season

mjuhb

houston, collierville, franklin, tullahoma and oak ridge all lose alot of good players centennial and bearden get their top scorers back but lose role players brentwood, siegal , shelbyville and science hill bring everyone back

shelbyville/siegal/mcminn co vs hendersonville/centennial/brentwood

collierville/houston vs science hill/oak ridge/bearden

centennial/brentwood vs collierville/houston

siegal/shelbyville vs oak ridge/bearden

r3 vs r5

r7 vd r1

r6 vs r8

r4 vs r2

or

shelbyville/siegal/mcminn co vs centennial/brentwood

collierville/houston vs oak ridge/bearden

hendersonville/centennial/brentwood vs collierville/houston

science hill/oak ridge/bearden vs siegal/shelbyville

r3 vs r6

r7 vs r2

r5 vs r8

r1 vs r4

Edited by mjuhb

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

houston, collierville, franklin, tullahoma and oak ridge all lose alot of good players centennial and bearden get their top scorers back but lose role players brentwood, siegal , shelbyville and science hill bring everyone back

r3 vs r5

r7 vd r1

r6 vs r8

r4 vs r2

or

r3 vs r6

r7 vs r2

r5 vs r8

r1 vs r4

Gotta love it! Season has been over for what, 2 days, and we are already posting about next season!

I don't really understand what you are saying with the R3 vs. R6, but maybe I am looking at it wrong. Is that returning players?

r3 vs r5

r7 vd r1

r6 vs r8

r4 vs r2

or

r3 vs r6

r7 vs r2

r5 vs r8

r1 vs r4

[/quote}

centennial loses just as many seniors as franklin is plus franklin is getting some talent in the upcoming freshman class unlike centennial....we'll see whos better next year

Both Centennial and Franklin had outstanding JV teams. So I expect there will be more reloading than rebuilding. If Franklin has an edge it would be that they played more of their young players during the season so that they have Varsity experience. Centennial only had 1 sophmore and 1 Freshman on their Varsity roster.

r3 vs r5

r7 vd r1

r6 vs r8

r4 vs r2

or

r3 vs r6

r7 vs r2

r5 vs r8

r1 vs r4

And your thoughts on A/AA????

ccs, knox catholic, fra and notre dame everyone else in AA/A isn't in the same league they should all be multiplied up to AAA and in D2 your guess is has good has mine because i dont know

Would you do that just in Soccer, or every sport? Speaking about FRA...the move up in Football has been particulary tough...however since some of the sports were already A/AA it was not much of an adjustment. How can you justify trying to put a school of 300 kids againstt a school of 3000? As it is, I expect that we will eventually see a public/private split...and it will be too bad. I remember some great rivalries that died from the DII split (Riverdale and MBA football comes to mind!)

:D I feel your pain with the classifications.

Shelbyville /Bedford Co. have three highschools and all 3 could be a/aa.

We choose to be aaa and play up with very limited pools to select from.

All in all we still enjoy playing the aaa teams ,but it would be nice to go to the state every year. :thumb::thumb:

:D I feel your pain with the classifications.

Shelbyville /Bedford Co. have three highschools and all 3 could be a/aa.

We choose to be aaa and play up with very limited pools to select from.

All in all we still enjoy playing the aaa teams ,but it would be nice to go to the state every year. :thumb::thumb:

Sometimes its better to play the aaa teams, because in some districts the a/aa teams are all the private schools with all the recuited players....take your pick. :(

Sometimes its better to play the aaa teams, because in some districts the a/aa teams are all the private schools with all the recuited players....take your pick. :thumb:

As for "recruited players"....what are the schools that "recruit"...about 8 to 10 teams? I don't remember the total DII classification, but most of the alphabets (CCS, FRA, ND, KC, etc. are all DI....no recruiting). As I see it many of those AAA schools have a VERY LARGE pool of students to pick from...and if kids transfer from those schoold to a private school they are prohibited from competing for a year....a very long time for any kid in high school. Shouldn't this be a new thread of discussion...or perhaps a new "old" thread???