next season

mjuhb

it's B-R-U-I-N-S-O-C-C-E-R my friend. One S in bruinsoccer

Brentwood did lose 3-0 to Collierville. Good memory.

Remember this score? Brentwood 3, Siegel 0

hendersonville 2-1 collierville brentwood 3-0 hendersonville and a 2-0 brentwood win plus brentwood could only get 1 on tullahoma but siegel hooked 4 goals on tullahoma brentwood 2-0 shelbyville but siegel also got 4 goals on them too

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya i do remember that score... and i also remember Brentwood gradutating a few seniors.my point was that Siegel graduated no one and made an appearance at the state tourney in '05 but yet isn't seen as being a contender. but what do i care once again the 2006 season will be the judge of who's the best team.

ya i do remember that score... and i also remember Brentwood gradutating a few seniors.my point was that Siegel graduated no one and made an appearance at the state tourney in '05 but yet isn't seen as being a contender. but what do i care once again the 2006 season will be the judge of who's the best team.

You realize that Houston outshot siegel 16-4 What is the indicator for your success

You realize that Houston outshot siegel 16-4 What is the indicator for your success

I think here indicator would be the heart and devotion these girls have this year. I know for a fact that they were upset about how they got embarrased against houston last year. Houston outplayed them tremendously. But having the offseason going the way it is right now and their determination to make it further this season, I belive they have a very good chance at being a threat and contender.

I think here indicator would be the heart and devotion these girls have this year. I know for a fact that they were upset about how they got embarrased against houston last year. Houston outplayed them tremendously. But having the offseason going the way it is right now and their determination to make it further this season, I belive they have a very good chance at being a threat and contender.

siegelsportsfan.... U GOT THAT INFO!!! we don't need to prove anything online.... we'll prove it on the field next year :D

Seems to be a natural bias in your top 100 TN players to Centennial. You are

leaving out several talented and recruited players.

drop me a e-mail jorywea@hotmail.com for the girls i lefted out i am open to criticism i am biased towards middle tennessee because that is my base i don't get to west tennessee and upper east tennessee all that much

http://jorywea.alfablog.com/post/3384/tenn...eason_2006.html

while we're talking about brentwood's 2005 scores and stats:

brentwood went 17-6 with 75 goals for and 18 against

15 shutouts

second state appearance in the past two years

graduated two seniors-- one starter.

this team is young and only getting better, and solid from defense to midfield to offense, all the way through. there's no reason to judge this season on last season, but i will speak for my team and say that we'll be strong this next year and on a mission to do better than we have the past two years.

• 2 weeks later...

East Tennessee won't have anything. Collierville and Houston will be weaker next year but play in a weak region. Hendersonville, Siegel and Shelbyville don't have goalkeepers. Tullahoma's talent level is down. It will be hard for them to replace 4 D1 signee's. Centennial will lack that push in the midfield this year. I think the favorite this year is Brentwood

Edited by mjuhb_BIGGEST_FAN

East Tennessee won't have anything. Collierville and Houston will be weaker next year but play in a weak region. Hendersonville, Siegel and Shelbyville don't have goalkeepers. Tullahoma's talent level is down. It will be hard for them to replace 4 D1 signee's. Centennial will lack that push in the midfield this year. I think the favorite this year is Brentwood

Which school had 4 D1 signees? Who were they and what colleges are they going to?

Which school had 4 D1 signees? Who were they and what colleges are they going to?

tullahoma had 4 signees forwards brandi besheres to lipscomb and kara adams to utah valley state defenders emily quandt to lipscomb and brittany rogers to TTech

franklin had 3 and 1 D2 signee goalie to miss st, dunham to austin peay, defatta to southern miss and heileman to UAH

centennial 2 and 1 naia

collierville 1 and 4 naia

jp2 3

i will try to make a list

Edited by mjuhb