Camden vs DCA

culookn86

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DCA fans. The directions to Camden Central High School on your DCA website are wrong. (Do not take the first Right after Wal-Mart!) There is a signal light immediately after Wal-Mart. After that traffic light, continue on 641 North appx. 1/2 mile and then make a right. Once you go up the hill the road will split. You need take a sharp left, and the high school is within sight on the Right.

Edited by @38320

Lions win in Camden! Final score 28-21. This was our biggest win over here in several years. Hats off to the DCA players, coaches, and fans. They played hard and acted like gentlemen during the game and when it was over. I have a new respect for DCA after seeing what a nice group of people they are.

Edited by @38320

Tough match-up for the Lions...Playing the defending state 1A champion and the previous year DCA was runner-up....DCA will win this game..I've seen DCA the last two years and they have good athletes and are very well coached..I really don't think 6AA will win a game this weekend in the matchup with 5AA...

Well,I was wrong on this prediction...Not scared to admit it...LOL....Good luck to the Lions the rest of the way and congrats on a huge win for your community and school....

Way to go Lions!....I've been going through withdrawls...my puter's been out and it has killed me to not be on CoachT rooting my Lions on! But I got it fixed just in time to say congrats to the Lions for a great win. As bad as we wanted that region crown I think the loss to Lewis co was the best thing to happen to this team. Also props to an excellent DCA squad and very good, vocal fans. This had to be one of the best HS games I have seen in a very long time! To all the region 6 haters.....there were surprises all the way around eh? Richland round II coming up. GO LIONS!