Predictions On Who Will Be In The 1A State Game

S.P.StateBound

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody has talked about Trousdale County all year and a majority of it on here has been bad or negative. I can look back at the schedule and show you 5 or 6 teams that had fans and players alike calling TC overrated only to come on here after the game and say dang those guys are really good.

They are in a lose lose situation.

- They beat somebody really bad and they get blamed for unsportsmanlike conduct.

- If they play a really close game then everyone will say see they aren't as good as they all say they are.

- If they lose then they go home empty handed.

- If they win everybody will say its because the private schools moved up or that they should've stayed in 3A.

I don't know what this team has to do to get respect because they have blown out everyone they have played this year. Everyone has said that its because they had a soft schedule look at how their opponents are doing in the playoffs people. They blasted the other region in the 1st round with the exception of South Pitt vs Watertown and Watertown isn't very good at all.

Livingston Academy is still there after beating Austin East last night.

Friendship Christian is still there after beating South Pittsburg last night.

Smith County lost a close one to Boyd Buchanon last night.

Everybody has talked about Trousdale County all year and a majority of it on here has been bad or negative. I can look back at the schedule and show you 5 or 6 teams that had fans and players alike calling TC overrated only to come on here after the game and say dang those guys are really good.

They are in a lose lose situation.

- They beat somebody really bad and they get blamed for unsportsmanlike conduct.

- If they play a really close game then everyone will say see they aren't as good as they all say they are.

- If they lose then they go home empty handed.

- If they win everybody will say its because the private schools moved up or that they should've stayed in 3A.

I don't know what this team has to do to get respect because they have blown out everyone they have played this year. Everyone has said that its because they had a soft schedule look at how their opponents are doing in the playoffs people. They blasted the other region in the 1st round with the exception of South Pitt vs Watertown and Watertown isn't very good at all.

Livingston Academy is still there after beating Austin East last night.

Friendship Christian is still there after beating South Pittsburg last night.

Smith County lost a close one to Boyd Buchanon last night.

Well Said "ROLLER" Their tradition speeks for it self , and that cannot ever be taken away from those boys. This program seems to be getting better & better each year. (No re-building , just re-loading)..... I'm sure there are peaks & valleys some yrs in this program, but as for now they are at the top of their game. Head coach seems to have all other feeder programs in this school system on the same page , all striving for one cause. "Winning tradition"......

Well Said "ROLLER" Their tradition speeks for it self , and that cannot ever be taken away from those boys. This program seems to be getting better & better each year. (No re-building , just re-loading)..... I'm sure there are peaks & valleys some yrs in this program, but as for now they are at the top of their game. Head coach seems to have all other feeder programs in this school system on the same page , all striving for one cause. "Winning tradition"......

Exactly. I have posted it on here before that since 1990 the only school in the ENTIRE state with a better record is Riverdale.

Let me say this I work in Wilson County and when they talk about High School Football who do they talk about first? Wilson Central? Friendship Christian? Lebanon High School? Nope. They talk about Trousdale County. I work with a guy whose son is a starter for Friendship Christian and somebody asked him if they won Friday night and he told them that they won and it was a good game. The man then asked him who they play next and he said Trousdale. He then said I tried to get him to enjoy that win as much as he can because barring a miracle they are gonna get stomped next week.

As an unbiased by-stander, I have a question. Over the past fifteen years, what has been the one consistent thing in 1A football? The answer is Trousdale Co. I will admit that they were gone for four years, but they were at the 3A level and doing very well for themselves. I am not a TC fan, but I will give the devil his due. If you don't like the county, players, coach, etc. that is fine, but you guys out west should really take a history lesson before you discount this team.

And finally,

TC 32

Jo Byrnes 18

TC pulls away late.

Union City's Golden Tornadoes will face Trousdale County in the state championship game......Nobody outside of west Tennessee will know anything about UC because they haven't been ranked in the AP Poll all year....That doesn't matter...They have DOMINATED their 1A foes this year after moving down from 2A ball last year and for many years prior....I do believe Trousdale will win the 1A championship.....

No way JCS takes out UC this week in a very close and thrilling game.