what will scotthigh be like with out w,smith

Silcox22

did i see jordan smith LOL dont make me pee my pants so dont say that again he came out for like 2 days and quit. Scott will be young next year josh jeffers will have to get tougher and faster he will never be a wesley smith. Spencer chambers is a scat back not very strong or big though they need to get him bigger for him to get to play next year. They can do better than 3-7 should of this year.

I suggested to Josh Jeffers to go out for the track team to help him with his speed.

He is fairly quick, just needs a little more.

Also it would hurt him to hid the weight room hard in the off season to help build his strength in his legs.

Spencer Chambers is fast. He also needs to hit the weight room. I think he already is planning to run track. He is Wesley's next door neighbor and good friends with Wes. I'm sure Wesley would be more than happy to help Spencer out.

There are a few more players on the team coming up that looked pretty good this past season. They just need a little more time to grow and learn.

There is Jared Sexton, Gage Babb, Joe Brooks just to name a few more that I look to come around with practice and playing time.

Good luck to the Highlanders next year and the future.

GO WAR DADDIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scott county is too obsessed with basketball and doesn't get out from the players what it should they need new blood coach to tell the fans to shut the heck up and let them know he is in charge.i remember the year scott played sullivan north in the playoffs.scott had a awesome year and was picked to go deep in the playoffs i went to that game and scott looked like they were just happy to make the playoffs and it was time for basketball so a obviously weaker sullivan north team wasted scott in the first round and as i complained about scott not showing up many fans weren't afraid to tell me that all the coach cared about was basketball maybe just sore losers but.......

I suggested to Josh Jeffers to go out for the track team to help him with his speed.

He is fairly quick, just needs a little more.

Also it would hurt him to hid the weight room hard in the off season to help build his strength in his legs.

Spencer Chambers is fast. He also needs to hit the weight room. I think he already is planning to run track. He is Wesley's next door neighbor and good friends with Wes. I'm sure Wesley would be more than happy to help Spencer out.

There are a few more players on the team coming up that looked pretty good this past season. They just need a little more time to grow and learn.

There is Jared Sexton, Gage Babb, Joe Brooks just to name a few more that I look to come around with practice and playing time.

Good luck to the Highlanders next year and the future.

GO WAR DADDIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who's Gage Babb? They should be all JR"s on D next year very young team. Big play makers next year: Joe brooks, Jared Sexton, Steven Kries, Craig Owens, Josh Terry, Jake Buttram, Kirklan Worlety, Spencer Chambers, Terry Hicks, and Josh Jeffers

Scotthigh is not a bad team they are in a tuff place with them being a 3-A school .but people say that oneida would kill scotthigh i dont think so i should no i play for oneida . scott would kill oneida because oneida is just 1-A and we went 4-6 and scott went 3-7 in 3-A. but oneida had alot of problems this year with 8 new coaches and new plays and the coaches did not no the players and what they could do . what i hard was that scott was getting anew head coach . that sexton was living . but that is just what i heard . the same thing is going around at oneida about our coaches . but you all will have to play harder with out with out w, smith .

Edited by Silcox22

[scott had a awesome year and was picked to go deep in the playoffs i went to that game and scott looked like they were just happy to make the playoffs and it was time for basketball so a obviously weaker sullivan north team wasted scott in the first round and as i complained about scott not showing up many fans weren't afraid to tell me that all the coach cared about was basketball maybe just sore losers but.......

bull!!!! scott has a great staff. i know bill hall is the oc and the basketball coach but he is a focused man. he would not chuck the last football game playoffs or not just because it was basketball season.they're in the toughest region in the state in any class. they might as well hit the weight room and work hard they CAN win they just have to earn it thats all.

Who's Gage Babb? They should be all JR"s on D next year very young team. Big play makers next year: Joe brooks, Jared Sexton, Steven Kries, Craig Owens, Josh Terry, Jake Buttram, Kirklan Worlety, Spencer Chambers, Terry Hicks, and Josh Jeffers

Next year scott should be alright, even tho they really lost a lot this year. Mostly their o-line/d-line and wes. Of everyone on the team Josh Terry is going to have to be the one to step and be a huge player for the highlanders, i think he will be the one to decide how good they really are. I'd say they will go about 5-5 maybe 6-4. Just like everyone says they are in a tuff region. Good Luck in the future Highlanders.

WARRRR DADDY...........HIGHLANDER...........GO...............SCOTT!!!!!!!!!!

Scott High lost alot this year, but i know they can still do good.Josh Jeffers will need to hit the weight room hard this offseason and he needs to get a lil faster, but other than that i think scott high has the players to step up and play, but the thing they will have to get used to fast is playing without wesley.I think scott will have a good team next year and will have a good season.