Who will win 1A No Hype

krp

Without talking bull here is what I think each teams chances are. Just my opinion.

Trousdale 100 - 50

Jackson Christian 75 - 50

Mt Pleasent 50 - 50

Jo Byrns 45 - 50

South Pittsburg 40 - 50

Friendship Christian 35 - 50

Union City 30 - 50

Coalfield 25 - 50

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is Mine:

Trousdale County 100-50

Coalfield 90-50

Hampton 90-50

South Pittsburg 85-50

Whitwell 75-50

Friendship Christian 75-50

Harriman 70-50

Cloudland 70-50

Lookout Valley 60-50

Midway 50-50

Cosby 50-50

Watertown 45-50

Gordonsville 45-50Unaka 40-50

Sunbright 30-50

Temple 25-50

Halls 15-50

this can't be right b/c Gordonsville is going to beat Lookout Valley on Friday

:thumb:

Without talking bull here is what I think each teams chances are. Just my opinion.

Trousdale 100 - 50

Jackson Christian 75 - 50

Mt Pleasent 50 - 50

Jo Byrns 45 - 50

South Pittsburg 40 - 50

Friendship Christian 35 - 50

Union City 30 - 50

Coalfield 25 - 50

How can you have the chances for each team to win and not even have Hampton?

How can you have the chances for each team to win and not even have Hampton?

Hampton can't beat any of the teams listed. Namely Trousdale, Jackson Christian, Mt. Pleasant, Friendship, Jo Byrns, South Pittsburg Them big ole boys can't compete with a balance of Pass and speed. They will run and throw all over you. Hampton didn't make any racket in 2A and won't in 1A as soon as they leave region 1 and 2 they are done for.

Edited by krp

Hampton will make it to the Semis just like Cloudland did a couple years back, by beating no body, and when the big boys of cloudland discovered speed, it resulted in a total embarrasment of the state championship game...final score like 63-25 maybe? Anywho, yes hampton will make it to the semis to face TC or SP, more than likely TC, and then TC will show Hampton what "REAL" 1A football is!

Hampton will never win a state title. They do not work hard enough and the only kind of football they know is power football. The coaches have not evolved with the game. When they set foot outside the mountains, they will realize what a joke they really are.

I don't think they are a joke. They just don't realize what's out there and how good other teams they never see really are. All 1A teams have their ups and downs due to limited players to choose from but Hampton and Cloudland are too busy worrying about high scores on the small schools in their area instead of the big picture. Sure Cloudland had a pretty fair team a few years back and beat South Pittsburg bad but they wouldn't realize that this was a down year for SP. No QB and mostly freshman and sophomores. Whe they hit Ezell then they saw football the way it really is. They next year they bragged and blowed again not realizing what's out there and Boyd ran over them. This year there's Trousdale, Mt Pleasant etc. waiting and if they don't start seeing just how they play football away from their area they ain't ever going to have a chance at a state title.

Here is Mine:

Trousdale County 100-50

Coalfield 90-50

Hampton 90-50

South Pittsburg 85-50

Whitwell 75-50

Friendship Christian 75-50

Harriman 70-50

Cloudland 70-50

Lookout Valley 60-50

Midway 50-50

Cosby 50-50

Watertown 45-50

Gordonsville 45-50

Unaka 40-50

Sunbright 30-50

Temple 25-50

Halls 15-50

To bad region 5 and 6 don't have anyone good enough to make the list. We shouldn't even play by the looks of it.